Notes about the characters

So this is where I will be describing what each one of the characters are like and their outfits as well as looks.
All of the characters aside from Delilah are from Valve. If you want to learn information that is not here about Delilah look in my oc book she's in the part titled 'Zombie or Human?'
So first off I'm going to talk about Delilah since she's the person who the story is about. her skin is really pale and her eyes are a crystal blue colour. Her normal clothes are a torned Midnight Riders shirt (the band from L4D2) and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. She has some blood on her clothes but not on the rest of her body. Her hair is a red colour that fades to black. As well as her personality is shy yet confident, she can be outgoing. She can also be open minded about the given situation.

So the other characters are Nick, Coach, Rochelle, Ellis, Zoey, Francis and last but not least Louis.
This is Nick and Ellis. Nick is an ex con artist and Ellis is a redneck that has a love for a lot of things. Ellis is very open minded and tries to lighten up the mood normally. He's also the youngest of the second group of survivors being at 23 years old. Now Nick's age is unknown but he looks to be about 35. Nick is the complete opposite of Ellis when it comes to attitude. Nick is more of a rude and lying kind of guy while Ellis is sweet and honest.

Here's Rochelle

Here's Rochelle. Rochelle used to work with ceda (the l4d version of the CDC) when the outbreak first began. She's a nice girl who is very optimistic about certain things much like a few others on this list. Now note this, her and Zoey are the only female survivors because the gene for the immunity is past down from the father. (Credit to Icedposito, I found this on Pinterest)

 (Credit to Icedposito, I found this on Pinterest)

And here's Coach. Coach is his name, or at least that we know of. Not even Valve know his name since in the files he's just named Coach. He's a coach from a high school in Savannah Georgia. Which is where the four survivors, Coach, Nick, Rochelle and Ellis meet. Coach and Ellis are both from Savannah. (Credit to Icedposito, found picture on Pinterest)

 (Credit to Icedposito, found picture on Pinterest)