(I can't think of a good name)

//A day later//
(Rain's POV:)

It was a long walk for today, but we decided to stop for the night. Stella and I where both on the horse together. She was asleep, her head on my shoulder.

We where on the same trail Stella and I took when we went to the Covern. We had to go across the through the mystic forest, past a few old villages, then it should be right there. Just in case, we brought a few ender eyes to find the portal.

"This should be good enough to set up camp." Daryll said getting off of his horse.

I look around and my eyes widened, this was the place Stella and I first set up camp when those zombies and skeletons attacked us. What are the odds to this?

"Hey... Stella? Wake up sleepy head." I say shaking her awake.

"No." She wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her head in my neck, "You smell nice."

"Heh, I'll give you my hoodie if you get up?" I offer.

Almost instantly, she opened her eyes and said, "Fine. I'm awake. Now...give me your hoodie!"

I smirk taking off my dark blue hoodie and hand it to her. She smiled putting it on.

"Hey, Ralla couple!" Daryll shouted.

"Yes?" I respond sounding quite annoyed.

"Azura and I are setting up tents while Pat ties up the horses, can you two go get firewood?" He asked.

"Okay." Stella responded letting go of my waist and hopped off.

I climb off after her. She hands me an iron axe and we walk into the woods.

For walking in the woods when literally anything could be in it, she seamed rather calm. Then again, she is a Nether-kin and not many things here wanted to hurt her, unlike me.

We travel pretty far out and found a few big branches that broke off a tree. Stella picks up all the branches she could carry.

"I don't think this'll be enough firewood?" She said.

"Me either. Maybe take that back to the camp, I'll stay here." I asked.

"But what if you get attacked or something! With that recent attack, I don't want you to get hurt." She said and I smile.

"I'll be okay, I told you what happened to Djin right?" I ask.

"Yeah, but he's the thing that caused that scar on your face."

"Yes, but, I learned a lot more spells since then, and you aren't in between death like you where last time."

She sighed, "...Fine."

I smile before pulling her close and kissing her on the nose. She blushed.

"Hey, you know I'll be okay, and hey if I do, you can yell at me all you want." She smiled and quickly kissed me on the lips.

"Okie then, I better get this back to camp."

"Okay. I'll be here." I said before she walked away.
________________________________
(???'s POV:)

I was walking through a destroyed village. 303 had attacked it last night and said they wanted no prisoners and no corners left unturned.

The village was burnt, buildings where ransacked, and there were dead bodies everywhere. Men, women, children, everyone. I was looking around for a chance to find survivors, and to burry the bodies of the fallen people of this village. They didn't deserve this fate.