✨Chapter Two✨

Word Count: 1278

Tommy's P.O.V.

It was a somewhat normal day. Oh who was I kidding? Almost all my best friends disappeared in a few days. It all started when Dream didn't answer a DM about a question that I had, then after a few days, I noticed a lot of people on the discord servers weren't active anymore, and all of them stopped streaming for a few days, leaving me and Tubbo to be the only ones active. 

I was sitting at a table during my lunch break, chatting with Tubbo on Discord when he suddenly just stopped typing. 

Hm... maybe his classes started? 

I shrugged a little as I pocketed my phone and got up to go to my locker for my books. 

After a few hours...

I smiled as I turned off the stream, I played Among Us without anyone today, just a public lobby, since Tubbo wasn't replying to my texts, and everyone else was... anyways. I took my headphones off, and put my mic to the side, where it resides most of the time. I turned to the clock, which was hanging on my wall. It was almost time for me to go to bed, even though I never sleep. But, I was tired today, so I got up and took a shower, climbing into bed, and falling asleep.

I woke up to a slight breeze, and footsteps. I realized that this... wasn't my bedroom. I open my eyes slightly, only to squint so hard that I could barely see. I saw a boy, someone who was near my age, he had brown hair, and bright blue eyes. 

(A/N: I think he (if you don't know who i'm talking about yet... uh- wow you'll see soon) has brown eyes irl, but I'm basing everyone's looks in game as their skins. except his hair... well kinda his hair, BUT CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY TUBBO HAS BLOND HAIR IN GAME- and well, there will be some people who I base off of irl BUT ANYWAYs-) 

He wore a green button-up, with jeans and gray sneakers. From certain angles, his hair seemed blond, but it could just be my eyes and the sun tricking me. Taking a closer look at him after my eyes had adjusted to the light, I could see that his blue eyes were filled with worry as he held a hand out to me. I took it, my head feeling a little blurry as he lifted me up, and by the time I was standing, I...

Why... don't I remember anything?

I looked at the boy, letting go of his hand. "Who... are you?" I looked down to my hands, "Who..." I looked back to him. "am I?" 

The boy smiled softly and tilted his head a little, swiping the air up, and a small hologram pulling up. I look to the side, noticing a words in my vision. and see a small message in yellow, but the boy spoke, pulling my attention away.

"TommyInnit." He said simpily.

"What?"

"Here," He walked beside me, showing the hologram that followed his arm. It said, in the yellow letters that I was trying to read:

TommyInnit joined the game

"Tommy." the words left my mouth without thinking, and they felt... familiar. And so did the boy. I looked to him, who swiped at the air again, closing the hologram. "So, what's your name?"

"My message said Tubbo, but I have a feeling that that's not my name..." He shrugged, turning in front of me to face me. "Can I call you Tommy?"

"Yeah, I don't think people would want to waste their time calling me by uh... I guess my full name."

"Sweet, alright, let's head to our bases, and we should get you set up, and I can answer some questions on the way there, 'cause I know you probably have a ton. I was super confused when I first got here too."

"Alright," I start, Tubbo walking away, and me following him. "How long have you... well I guess more than just you have been here... So how long have you and the others been here for?"

"Ah... So I've been here for 36 days, yes, I've counted." Tubbo looked up and away from me, watching the clouds go by as he thought. "Dream, the first guy here have been here for... about one and one third years." He said quietly, and I nodded, looking down. "Oh!" His voice suddenly brightened, and I l looked up from my feet to see a man. "WILBUR!" Tubbo ran to him, latching himself onto the man's arm, pulling him to me.

In front of us was a tall man with brown hair that swoop to the left of his face, and he had deep brown eyes and was... tall. Did I already say that he was tall? Because I already felt tall next to Tubbo, but he was tall. He wore a red beanie on his head, and a yellow sweater with some black pants and black sneakers. He smiled at the boy, and looked towards me. I flinched slightly, but eased at the fact that he was smiling at me too.

"Hey, I saw the newcomer message, and Dream said I should come and check."

"This is Tommy! Well... It says TommyInnit." Tubbo looked down, thinking of what to introduce me as.

"Hi! Welcome to... what Dream likes to call the Dream SMP. He doesn't know why it's SMP, but it, and I quote, 'rolled off the tongue easily." The man- who Tubbo called Wilbur shrugged, and turned to continue walking with us.

"So this is Wilbur, he's kinda my dad at this point." Tubbo explained with a sigh, and Wilbur just laughed.

"Nice to meet you two." I smiled for the first time since I got here. Somehow, those two made me feel at home... Somehow, I felt like I knew them.

The two brought me to a plains biome (A/N: I honestly have no idea which biome it is), where there were some buildings, roads, etc. 

"I'm going to get Dream," Wilbur told Tubbo, who nodded, and with that, Wilbur ran off. Tubbo turned to me, smiling, "So, you don't know anything either, right?

"Hm? Oh... yeah no." I looked down, "But the name Tommy does feel right, so that's one thing that I know about myself." Tubbo chuckled and looked away from me. 

"Tubbo does feel right, but... I don't think I was named Tubbo... Who knows?" He shrugged, and I looked back up, looking down the wooden path that lead way down the biome.

A few months (minecraft time) later

Today was my turn to sit in that little clearing where everybody spawned into the world. Tubbo, who had become my best friend during these few months found an excuse to come with me, and trailed behind me, only walking away as we got to the clearing to gather some wood. I sighed and sat under a tree, taking a pencil that Nihachu made, and just started drawing a little smiley face when in my vision, in yellow words, the words "(M/U) joined the world" I looked up from my pad of paper to see an unconscious girl in the clearing, my eyes widened as I got up and walked quickly to her, as she was waking up.

But... who the fuck expected that she would slap me?

--------------------

HEY! 

Thanks for reading! I finished the chapter the same time that I'm posting the first three chapters! Anyways, I sped wrote this chapter, and the next, so editing will be a hefty tast >-<

ANYWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!