✨Chapter Fifteen✨

Word Count: 1248

I don't want to fall in this death hole

Wilbur draped a blanket over the three of us, muttering a quiet 'goodnight'. I nodded and put my head on Tommy's shoulder, my arm still looped with Tubbo's.

Please make it out... I don't want to see the Election arc.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Wilbur, Tommy and I stood facing Tubbo and Fundy outside the walls, a deafening silence surrounding us. Tubbo and Fundy looked at eachother nervously while Tommy and I had our gazes glued to the floor. Tubbo looked away from the fox, and to us three. "Good luck you three..." Tommy and I looked back up to Tubbo, and smiled.

"Big T, you're making it sound like we're gonna die or something... Don't worry, we're only going to talk about the terms or surrender." Tommy reassured, and I nodded.

"I'm gonna make sure mans doesn't get killed." I smirked, elbowing the blond.

"Fundy, Tubbo... take care of L'Manburg when we're gone..." Wilbur muttered, looking at the walls one last time before turning around. "This might be the last time that this place will be L'Manburg..."

I clenched my fists, letting them drop to my side before turning on my heels and following Wilbur, dragging Tommy with me. We got on horses and rode them to the Dream SMP lands. We rode all the way to a field, where dream stood, his friends behind him.

"Look, Dream." Wilbur started, getting off the horse, us two following suit. "We're here to negotiate surrender." His eyes narrowed at his own words, looking away from the man's frightening white mask.

"Ok." Was all the green man replied.

"I'd say... we- we fought well... yes?" Wilbur asked, looking back to the blond.

Dream smirked behind his mask "Uh... you could say that."

Beside me, Tommy looked like a bomb ready to explode. "Dream, you can't say that to us- we fought incredibly, alright?!" I put a hand to his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down. "You egotistical green-"

"You fought incredibly well..." Tommy seemed to calm down a little, before Dream said his next words.

"But we just..." Dream continued, a light bulb lit up in my head as I remembered the quote.

"Dream don't you dare say the next line."

"Fought a little better."

The six of us sat in silence for a moment, Sapnap holding in a laugh while George turned to hide a chuckle.

"DREAM Y'KNOW- OH Y'KNOW yEAH- Y'KNOW WHAT? WHY DON'T WE-" 

"Tommy." Wilbur's voice called sternly, but the other would not respond.

"-WHY DON'T WE FIGHT RIGHT NOW?-"

"TOMMY." 

"WHY DON'T WE FIGHT RIGHT NOW?"

"TOMM-"

"WHY DON'T WE HAVE A 1v1?"

"TOMMY CALM-"

"WHY DON'T WE HAVE A BOW- ON HALF A HEART-"

"TOMMY CALM-"

"I'M ALREADY ON HALF A HEART! WHY DON'T WE JUST HAVE A 1v1- WHY DON'T WE JUST HAVE A ONE MAN SHOW DOWN- YOU SON OF A BITCH- YOU SELF OBSESSED GREEN BAST-"

"Thomas Simons your passion will get you no where! " I stood in front of him before Wilbur could say it. Tommy seemed to recognize his full name and took a step back.