✨Chapter Eighteen✨

Word Count: 1571

(A/N: (Y/U)=Your username)

Wilbur smiled at the three children before turning back to his book. "I'm gonna keep it short and sweet, ladies and gentlemen.

As we gaze upon the swaths of redwood trees,"

(Y/N) unconsciously started to mutter the words along with Wilbur, sending Tommy, this time, into a laughing fit. "You memorized it?!" He whispered loudly to her, and she just laughed.

"The great hills to our south and the walls that have protected for years. I, as the now President L'Manburg hereby state:" Wilbur smiled, and took a deep breathe in. At this point, (Y/N) was stifling a laugh... a wheeze, whatever, and was going to drop to the floor laughing, "I think our girl (Y/N) already knows what I'm gonna write." Wilbur smiled, taking another breathe in.

3rd person P.O.V.

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Wilbur screamed, making (Y/N) laugh even harder, and everyone else was confused.

"Suck it, GREEN BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY "(Y/N) joined him in in the last two words, sending all of the L'Manburgians, making everyone laugh their asses off. "Ok, ok, I want you all to sign it."

"That was noble, that was noble." Tommy reassured the man, nodding.

"Alright, my right hand man, the Treasury of state, TommyInnit." You could hear the pride in the man's voice as he handed the book to the blond boy, who took it with a prideful grin, signed it, and passed it back. "Tubbo, I want you to be the secretary of state." The man passed the book, and the boy took it with a sparkle in his eyes. He signed it, and passed it back.

"What does that mean?" He asked, ecstatic.

"Are you sure?" Tommy asked the man, who nodded. "Do you really- Tubbo?"

"I do." Wilbur simply said, and looked to the (H/C) haired girl, smiling. "(Y/N), can you be the Ambassador?" The girl smiled and signed the book. "And Fundy..."

"Who's my little champion?" (Y/N) muttered under her breathe, rolling her eyes.

"Who's my little chapmpion?" Wilbur said in his best baby voice. Fundy sighed and stuck his paw in the ink, stamping it on the paper. "and Niki," he took the book, and handed it to the woman. "I want you to be the secretary of State too, to assist Tubbo in his job." Niki smiled and took the book, signed it and passed it back.

"Alright! And we're done with that." Dream pearled on the van too, making us all flinch. "The war's done with, I won't hurt you." He laughed, taking his mask off.

"CLAY!" (Y/N) screamed, covering her eyes. "DREAM- CLAY, WHATEVER PLEASE PUT YOUR MASK ON!" 

"What- why?" Dream asked, fully confused.

"CLAY SLASH DREAMWASTAKEN PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD-"

"ALRIGHT! OK! IT'S ON!"

"Thank you" (Y/N) sighed, crossing her arms.

A few mins later, around the jukebox

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

We stood in front of the jukebox while Wilbur built a little roof on top of it, forming a monument.

"Wil..."

"Yes Tommy?" He replied, turning around to face the boy.

"My disks..." He muttered, looking down. "We've got independence, and I know this is incredible for everyone else, but... for me, this is..."