✨Chapter Eight✨

Word Count: 1224 

Sapnap and George sat on a hill behind Dream as Wilbur, Tommy and I arrived at our meeting place, Tommy's old house, or the embassy. Dream's beady black eyes on his mask somehow glowed with thirst for a fight. Me and Wilbur was a little put off by it, but Tommy, being Tommy was perfectly fine.

"Dream." Wilbur spoke out, getting the man's attention. His mask was moved upwards, showing a part of face and the smirk that grew wider when we came closer.

"Tommy... and Wilbur... and (Y/N) and the rest of L'Man-Child-berg. We are at war." 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Yesterday, at about 5:00PM.

I sat outside the van, watching as Tommy built the walls. I was on break and the two boys were building the walls while the two adults talked inside about battle plans. We all nervous about the war, no matter how much we hyped ourselves up, the uneasiness was quick to settle in.

All of a sudden, in my peripheral vision I saw bits of trickling lava and water, forming cobblestone. Something clicked in by brain as I remembered what was happening from the streams that I watched. 

"Nice one, Dream." I muttered as I started to walk to the gate, looking up the wall to where the three men were. "Yo, green boy!" I screamed to the man, and he turned to me. "Mind getting out?" I glared at him and he stuck out his tongue at me.

"Suck it, woman." He growled back.

"Suck it, green boy."

"Suck i- why am I even arguing with you? I have every right to build here." He got out a crossbow. "Now let us build."

"Whoa, green boy, put the crossbow away." Tommy said from on top of our wall. "We don't fight yet, I thought that was what we were gonna discuss tomorrow?" 

George sat on top of their wall, squinting at me, and Sapnap was doing the same to Tommy as Dream just looked from me to Tommy. "Fine." He let the string of the bow so the arrow went into the walls and landed in a tree. Sapnap held a flint and steel in his hands menacingly. "See you tomorrow." He jumped off the tower with a water bucket MLG, and other two followed. Sapnap peeked back to us, mouthing the words 'Tubbo's house' before turning away. I looked to Tommy who had also caught his words.

"Shit."

"Shit." I agreed. 

"They're burning down Tubbo's house."

"Who's house?" Tubbo asked, appearing from the gate. "And why's there a huge cobble wall?"

"Your house. They're going to burn it down."

Tubbo stayed scarily silent, his expression grim. "Then be it." He turned on his heels and left.

"Is he mad?" Tommy asked when he got far enough to not hear.

"Zero idea."

But boy is mature Tubbo terrifying.

Back to the present 

I flinched at Dream's harsh tone and words that I have heard a million times before.

"We are at war. There is no mercy. We have burnt down Tubbo's house. We have planted TNT cannons around your land. We have cobblestone walled the outside and we have shot one warning shot inside your walls. We have NO MERCY! NO MERCY FOR YOU! WE WILL BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSES! WE WILL KILL EVERYTHING INSIDE YOUR WALLS AND WE WILL TAKE BACK THE LAND THAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS! IF YOU DO NOT SURRENDER--- I WANT TO SEE WHITE FLAGS! WHITE FLAGS OUTSIDE OF YOUR BASE, BY TOMORROW, AT DAWN, OR YOU ARE DEAD!"