✨Chapter Fourteen✨

Word Count: 1718 

Dream nodded and took out the bow. I get another dose of clearing my mind. He pulled the string back. Everything was so much clearer.

"Get back get back, don't let this hu-"

"To the river, now." I interrupted, turning on my heel and running as I heard Dream's demonic laugh as he let go. We had ten seconds to run. "NOW!" I screamed behind me, even though most of them had already followed my lead. I jumped into the lake as the explosions begun.

Fuck.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

From under the water, I could hear the boys' screams of horror for a brief moment before jumping after me. After what felt like forever, I swam up to breathe again, only to hear the sound of the explosions again, but more faint. I looked to my side to see the rest of the boys pop out from under the lake, mostly unharmed. Well... Tubbo was shot in the arm.

Too Shay... ok I really need to stop quoting and start giving useful info.

"You ok?" I went up to him, and he just nodded, clearly in pain.

"It's karma." He winced.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!" Tommy shouted, catching out attentions. "In times like these- Uh..." His eyes scanned around the now unfamiliar landscape across L'Manburg. "We go down this hole I conveniently made!"

"DOWN THE HOLE!" Tubbo screamed above the explosions, catching the attention of people who couldn't hear Tommy.

"To escape..." Tommy started before swimming down the hole, which was now waterlogged due to the pond beside the van. Before I jumped down behind him, I ran into the van with Wilbur, snatching the Declaration of Independance. We swam back down and met Tommy, Tubbo and Fundy in a squished tunnel. "'Cause I thought- you know-" Tommy stuttered and screamed above the sound above us, running down the tunnel. "odds are, we're gonna be on the run... for a good bit- SO WE'RE GONNA RUN DOWN THIS TUNNEL I MADE- AND- UM- BECAUSE-" Tommy just shuted up eventually, realizing his lack of skill to think right now and the noise covering up his voice.

"When did you make this?" Wilbur asked him, us two falling behind with the Declaration of Independance in my hands. 

"Uh- FOLLOW ME FOLLOW ME FOLLOW ME!" Tommy had no time to explain as we arrived into a small 3x3 room. "OK! Hole up in the bunker for a bit- hole up in the bunker..." We all went inside the small room, and blocked ourselves in with stone. 

"Ok, so here's what we're gonna do..." I breathed out, catching by breath for a moment before continuing. "I don't think we can win this." Tommy looked away with his eyebrows knitted together. "A-and... Tommy. You know that. I'm sorry- what I just said was a quote, from your own mouth in the last life..." I looked away from the blond, feeling guilty. "I don't think we can..." I ran a hand through my unruly (H/C) hair, my (E/C) eyes scanning between everyone in the room.

"What do we have left?" Tubbo asked, looking between everyone as well.

"We don't have anything..." Wilbur sighed, following our gazes.

"No, no," Tommy interrupted, "You wanna know what we have left, Tubbo?" He looked directly into the brunet's eyes. "We have eachother." 

Yeah, I remember the quote.

"Here," I looked in the enderchest that we had in the bunker, taking out cat. "Before this, there was supposed to be the disk war, but we're skipping through that, so..." I slipped off into the corner with the jukebox. "I'm gonna play the disk that technically started it all."

I put Cat into the jukebox, and a calm and nice melody flew through the room.