🐝Shorts #2🐝

Word Count: 430

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Time to sign this book!" I smiled as I lifted the declaration of independence in the air. Tommy grabbed the book from me and frowned, flipping through it. "What's wrong?" I asked, as he grabbed out the pen to finished the book and give it it's title, sealing it.

"It's too proper."

"It's too proper?" I sighed the question out, knowing what's gonna happen.

"Yeah." He tilted his head as he looked at the book closely. I was confused, Wilbur was confused, Tubbo was confused, everyone was confused. "Can I edit this?" He asked, and I looked to Wilbur, who looked to me.

"It's your book." He pointed out, and I looked to Tommy again.

"Sure...?" I said hesitantly, and Tommy nodded, turning his attention to the book. the three of us just starred at Tommy as he edited the book, then handed it to me.

"Alright, lemme read it aloud to everyone... TOMMY WHAT THE FUCk." I glared at him from behind the book. He changed almost everything.

"Ugh... here we go." I sighed, "The book's not signed yet, Wilbur, you do it later." 

"Declaration of independance." I looked to Tommy, disappointed. 

"Signed, Wilbur Soot, Tubbo_, TommyInnit, ERET, (M/U)" I turned the page. 

"Forever the nation of the DreamSMP have cast great sins upon our great land of the hto (A/N: not a typo, thats in the fucking book) dog van. They have robbed us. Imprisoned us. Threatened us. Killed many of our men. This time of tyranny ends with us." I flipped the page again. 

"This book declares that the nation which shall be henceforth known as L'Manberg is separate, emancipated and independant from the nation of DreamSMP." I flipped it again.

"The union of the masters of men. Together we are one. When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one to dissolve the bonds which bind us. Disregarding of this truth is nothing short of tyranny." and again.

"WE HOLD THESE TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT. THAT ALL _MEN_ ARE CREATED EQUAL The right of the people exists above the right of the king. The right of the government and the right of the economy." and again, I stared at the blank page for a moment before turning the page.

"From the hto dog van we shall prevail." turn. "Life. Liberty. And the pursuit of freedom." I looked up to see Tommy being proud of himself, and I was sort of confused, but I liked it. Tubbo seemed to like it too, while Wilbur just sighed and nodded.