🐝Shorts #1🐝

Word count: 328 

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Hey what should we name this place?" Tommy asked during one of our breaks from building the walls and writing. I shrugged as I wondered what they would do to figure it out by themselves, taking a sip of water from a water bottle.

"How about Mantopia?" Tommy asked.

"Nah, that wording is a little weird." Wilbur objected.

"Manburg?" Tubbo suggested. Well that was quick.

"Nah man, pogtopia." I laughed, shaking my head. "Ignore what I said, please." I paused, grimacing at the thought of the election. "Also, there's not enough... Flare." I nudged them a little into the direction of L'Manburg.

"Uh- uh-" Tommy panicked a little looking for the right word. "Le..." He hesitated.

"Yes?"

"Le Manburg?"

(A/N Don't flame me for the this, but due to M not being a vowel, it would be spelt Le Manburg.)

"Well," I turn to my book and my quill. "Let's shorten it to be spent L'Manburg." I said, a smile on my face. This was starting to come together.

"L'Manburg..." The other three echoed and I chuckled.

"Yes, that's our land." I smiled at the gang, and they smiled back.

"Uh... Welcome home?" Wilbur chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry I wanted to say something sentimental."

"Hehe... Welcome home." I chuckled. "Home home- OK I'M SORRY BACK YO WRITING."

"What?" Wilbur asked me.

"Past life reference." I replied. "Oh and clock. Clock x Home Home- I really should get back to writing AND YOU THREE GET OUT THERE, NOW! WE HAVE NO TIME TO BE SLACKING OFF" I screamed as they scrambled to run out. It's fun screaming at those three, they're kinda scared of me.

Wonder why?

--------------------

Thank you for reading this mini short! Ah I didn't know where to put this in chapter five... So here we are! Anyways I'll be making some of these when I have short ideas that won't fit in any chapter :))

Chapter Six will come soon :))