Chapter 3.

I turned my back at Daniel and Arabella was blushing. What kind of a freak would blush when her roommate just fought and humiliated herself. I guess thats Arabella. We walked to the stairs and that Hufflepuff on train touched my arm.

"Elora h-hey, I just witnessed what happened with your brother and I just wanted to check if you were okay." Selina said. She is shy for sure, I mean its just understandable by her speaking. I kinda like her, I mean I need more people to trust. "Its okay, Its just how we are. You know its kind of a sibling thing for us. We would beat each others asses but in the end we would die for each other." I said and she has a awkward smile on her face.

"If you want we can hang out together." I said and she looked at her watch. "B-but in 30 minutes we should be at our dorms. Did you mean right now?" Selina said and Arabella rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right now." I humble feeling like a jerk. She seemed a little off about that idea. "I see, so you're playing by the rules." Arabella explained. I mean she's a good person why would you expect her to be like us? I can say that by the look of her. And besides that she's a Hufflepuff.

"I just don't like the idea of getting caught. I'm Selina." she answered. Arabella smiled "Well you wouldn't get caught if you're careful and besides that we can only live once. I'm Arabella." she replied. There's a cute vibe between them.

"Okay I can hang around with you guys then." Selina agreed.

I suggested that we should go to the library and no one said no. It was already 9pm and that means we should be at our common rooms or dorms. We walked to the library without making any sound. "Oh my God! I can't believe we sneaked in the library at night." Selina mentioned. We finally have a chance to look around. Arabella said "Did you know that this library has a forbidden section."

"Well that means we should definitely see it." I added. Selina walked to a section of books and grabbed one of them. She looked sad.

"I actually come from Helga Hufflepuff's blooodline . But my relatives think that my mother is a blood traitor by many ways. One of them is marrying my halfblood father. My mother married George Kemiess and had me that caused the anger of my grandparents. They all think that she made a mistake and should've never done that. In our bloodline, blood and talents passes by woman. No man that was born in our family had the ability to do magic. She lost her surname so we were forced to have my father's surname. I am the only kid that's not pureblood in our bloodline. It may seem like only a slytherin thing to care about blood types but when you come from an important family, Its just forced to act like that starting from your childhood." Selina said and looked at the book at her hand.

"Its just bullshit that being called a hero just because of your family or being called a nightmare by your family. I mean look at Elora, no  offence Elly. She's a Mentynn and she isn't like the most popular kid at Hogwarts. While my goddamn grandma is called a hero because her name is Ciara Hufflepuff." she yelled.

I mean Selina is really full of anger about that. I think she's just hurt by the fact that she's treated differently. "So Selina Hufflepuff would you like to enter the forbidden section and you know hex your relatives or stay here and cry about it." Arabella offered. Selina smiled and walked next to us and placed the rusty book on the table. We were staring at the sign of forbidden deciding if we're sure about what the hell we're doing.

We entered there and I searched through the books. There were a lot of stuff dedicated on dark magic. I wanna learn about my mark. I deserve to know about it. "If its not personal Elora, where's the famous mark of yours?" Selina asked while she searched the books. I trusted someone I called a friend by showing her my scar but she betrayed me. I'm not sure about showing it to them. "I'm just not ready to show it to someone else. B-but I really wanna learn about what the hell it does." I replied.

My eyes caught a book named Dark Shadows. I really wanna know about it now. I opened the front page of it and I realised it was written with blood. "Hey guys check this out!" I yelled and put the book on the table. Selina and Arabella walked to the table.

"Dark Shadows are figures that acts, talkes and looks like regular humans but they're sprites that couldn't go to heaven or hell. They can be in many shapes however at the 18th century all of them were captured and were decided to use at the famous triwizard tournament. Becuase this was the way that spirits could still live without causing any harm. However after they caused a few students deaths, they were placed in dark objects and brought to life as they were Dementors." It freaked me out really soon and I closed the book.

So Dementors weren't created by wizards to protect Azkaban. This was just a small little lie that they told us. I can't just imagine how many more lies they told us. This book section could have the real stories behind everything. "Who's there?" the library lady yelled. "We have to hide come on!" I whispered and we hid behind a counter. "Show yourself I know you're there!" she yelled once again. Selina started to freak out and breathe heavily. She looked so scared.

She went outside and we slowly moved to the other side carefully went outside and leaved the library.

"I'm NEVER doing it again! I thought that we were gonna get caught or worse expelled!" she yelled us. Arabella started laughing and a shocked expression filled Selina and me.
"That was amazing and thrilling Selly. Come on be more relaxed everything is fine!" Arabella said and I screamed at her "It was fine? We were almost caught how can you be so relaxed about it. I agree with Selina there is no fucking way that I would do this again!"

"Well doing what Ms Mentynn?" Snape appeared from Arabella's behind...