Chapter 9.

He looked deadly angry at me. " Then I appeared at here, at the age when I first made my horcrux. I saw everything you have seen. I was always here waiting for my awakening. I forgot the fact that you were born at the 7th month. You became the chosen one. But I can't kill you even I awake myself. Because you are me and I am you." he explains angrily while I stare at him with empty eyes. "And you Elora, you'll help me return. I'll slowly teach you everything I know so you could cast the deadliest spells ever exist." He says and I step backwards feeling full of  fear. I yelled no but he came forward at me. "You said this is my mind! So I can control it." I yelled and he just laughed.

I closed my eyes and imagined I was burning in flames but directed it to my dear father. He was crawling at floor while I was staring at him looking down. He put his hands on the ground fully feeling the  soil. "Not bad, not bad at all. Quite impressive actually. Daughter like father." He smirkes and I feel my arm being broken as I scream with pain. My bones crackled slowly making me feel an incredible amount of pain. "But Elora as I said I'm stronger, older than you are. Remember this isn't only your mind, its mine too. I am your dark side that you try to hide! Tell me how many times you dreamed of KILLING those people who look down at you!" he yells while I continue screaming.

"Tell ME!" he repeats and I can't stop my screams and he puts his hands down ending my pain. I dreamed of a thousand blades hit him and I mean me, I imagine I broke his every bone and I looked at him directing my energy and pain to him. He started to scream and cry while he collapsed on the ground. "Nothing in me is like you. As you said you can't hurt me but I can hurt you since you live in my mind." I say with confidence and he stops. He startes to laugh while I try to direct my energy. "Why aren't anything happening at you!" I scream at him pushim him but he doesn't fight back.

"Stupid little girl. I don't have a body but you have. What do you think I am doing. Use your mind a bit. First lesson from me is, anything that happens here is effecting your body, not mine. But you're clever. You always have been. But you refuse to remember your dark side. Remember it Elora!" he screams and I yell no. I try to close my ears but I hear everything he says.

"For you to have control over your darkness , you have to remember it!" Tom yells and I refuse it with waving my head. "You don't have any control of me because you don't know where I am or who I am while I live in you." he explains and I fell on the floor as he kneels. "Let me." he says pointing his hands. I nod my head. There is no turning back. He touches my head's sides and I remember all the awful things I have said or do. Memories flash in front of my eyes and I cry without my control. If he can control my mind I could control his too. Thats what he meant by saying you don't know who I am. I put my hands on sides of his head and I connect to his mind. I travel inside his mind looking for what he doesn't want me to know or everything that could help me.

I saw a memory of him writing into a diary about a spell to disconnect minds. Its Alchev-

Before I could hear the name of it he yells me and I return at my reality. Draco staring at my eyes with full of fear.

"Bloodly hell you were shaking and bleeding I didn't know what to do!" he yells with fear and I stare at him and I said nothing. He continued staring and I touched his hand. "Relax. I was just chitchat with my father." I said. After I said it, I realised how stupid it would sound. "You really are weird." he yawned. He seemed really tired. We stand up and exit the library. "And about what I wanted..." Malfoy said with excitement. I nod my head and started walking.

"So how are we gonna find it?" I questioned and he looks like he doesn't know the answer too. After my mental fight I need a good sleep before our first tasks of the triwizard tournament. I went to my dorm and Arabella was already asleep. I went to sleep trying to avoid the entrance Tom could in my mind. Its strange to call someone who looks like the same age as you, father. But thats the curse he got. I can't believe he tried to kill menor the other stuff he told me about. After a few minutes passed I was already asleep. "Shshea Shenmeeh Shissh ah kishh." what is that sound. Who the hell is saying that?

I woke up with the strange sound I heard. It was 3am in the morning and now I hear noises too. I went back to sleep trying to avoid everything that I hear until its time for breakfast.
————————————————————————
After the breakfast, I weared my robes and went to the quidditch pitch. Before the tournament Dumbledore called us to meet.

"Good morning students. I called you to inform about your first task. You'll try to get the egg in the middle of the arena while three snakes will protect it. But they're not regular snakes, they could eat and spit you within seconds." Dumbledore warns us. I look at Viktor and Fleur's faces and they looked a bit scared after he warned us. But me, I am a slytherin we are literally snakes. This will be easy. At least I hope so.