Chapter 5.

"Malfoy and Mentynn what are you doing!?!" Snape screamed at us and finally Draco removes his hot lips from my skin making me mesmerised. I feel like I'm drowning in him.
"Sorry professor Elora said no one would find us here." Draco said and get up staring deeply in Snape's eyes. "Ms Mentynn its the second time I caught you today. Definitely not a good start I could say." I still wasn't able to come back to this reality. That kiss was too good to be real. I finally got up and Snape continued to stare at my face.

"Ms Kemiess is all right, she was sent to her dorm back. Malfoy I made a promise to your mum about protecting you but if you continue like this it won't be easy for both of us." Snape says showing no emotions. Draco laughed and touched my hand making me feel something.

"Professor I don't need protection. Neither does she." he answers. Snape stares deeply and exits.

When we're sure that he left I asked Draco "Why the hell did you do that ew!" and Draco let out a little laugh. He touched my arm and stared at my face. "If I didn't we would both get in trouble you should thank me." he said and continued staring at my face. "Well he thinks we're some sort of couple now and besides that he wouldn't get me in trouble. I'm that girl they're talking about." I answered him.

He put his hands on my neck and pinned me against the wall. Making me not able to move, He came really close to me and I could feel his breathe on my ear making me tingle.He put his other hand on the wall making our bodies closer.He whispered slowly in my ear "Why would dark lord talk about you!"

I was going to answer but then he choked my neck making it hard for me to breathe. I removed his hand and he walked back making me finally breathe and move. I sat on the floor and Draco sit on the floor too. I should think twice about telling him but he looks like he would know what to do.

"When I was two I was almost dead because a curse was placed on me. My parents were desperate for help and then they brought me to Voldemort." I took another breathe and started to take off my shirt exposing my breasts. Draco looked uncomfortable and he was trying not to look.

"He accepted my parents offer and he gave me his mark. He took my heart and added a part of his soul that kept me alive." I showed my breast's left side and he finally looked. A mark that looked like an S was placed on the inner side of my breast and it looked pure black. I started crying without even knowing the reason of it. Draco put his hand on air and said "Can I?" meaning he could touch it.

I nod my head and he started to trace the S with his finger tips. I still couldn't stop my crying. He whipped my tears and opened his arm. He has the dark mark. He looked away in pain. I traced his mark with my hands. "Why did you get the dark mark?" I asked him while my voice continued to shake. "I'm a Malfoy. I had no choice." he said looking in my eyes. He closed his arm.

"They want me to sneak them in school but..." before Draco could finish his sentence I said "You don't want to betray everyone you know." he nod his head. I hold his hand and he smiled. That must feel like its his safe zone. Daniel Pansy walked to us. Daniel stared at me shirtless and Draco looking like a mess and us holding hands. This looks so wrong. Draco stopped holding my hand and got up. Pansy started crying and she ran to me with her wand and I got up.

"What the fuck are you doing with my sister Malfoy!" Daniel screamed at Draco. He laughed and he placed his hand on Daniel's neck. "Well how does it look like little bitch! I fucked your little sister once again. She's improved honestly." he said and Pansy walked to him.

"So you literally didn't give me your first and gave it to her. I'm not even sad about the fact that I cheated on you." Pansy said with a smirk. Draco just felt like he was hit by a bus but he didn't show it at all. I weared my shirt back and Pansy wlaked out of the bathroom. Daniel punched Malfoy and Draco hit him back. Oh god they're fighting for something that didn't even exist. My eyes started to turn black as my vision fades away. I collapsed on the floor. I heard my name being called from Draco and Daniel but I couldn't move my body. I tried to breathe but all I could feel was darkness. I woke up in a graveyard and there was a name. "Elora Katherine Riddle" what the hell is that.

"Hello Elora." I heard a deep voice calling my name...