Chapter 39.

(I suggest to listen songs like Heaven, I see red, crazy in love. Its worth it:)

Its been almost 5 months and they never figured out how Voldemort died. I have never seen Tanya again which gave me relief. We all thought that the Triwizard tournament would continue but it didn't, Hogwarts even came to a point where it was decided to get closed because of the death of the student. But it didn't, just a month ago they decided on still doing the Yule Ball, Draco has asked me to the Yule Ball and we're going together. "Elora, my parents asked me to invite you and your family to our manor." Draco drove me away from my thoughts. Oh and for me and Draco, things did change. I'm officially his girlfriend and he basically lives in my dorm, he comes there every night he only stays at his own dorm in some special occasions. Daniel wasn't happy when he learned where Draco was sneaking out every night. Arabella never sleeps at our dorm most of the time too and I still haven't figured where she's been going.

"Okay I'll tell my parents." I answer Draco. "I'm looking forward, I have never fucked you in my own bedroom." he says and I gently hit his chest. He giggles. "You have never fucked me at Snape's potions class too." we were cleaning his classroom because I threw a note in class too. He looks at me, he grabs my neck and slams me to the wall. "Are you trying to tempt me Elora fucking Mentynn." he whispers in my ear. "Hmm... Are you tempted Malfoy?" I whisper seductively to his ear back. He kissed me hungrily, passionately. He lifted my skirt up and touches my underwear. "We will get caught Draco." I warn him and he smirks. "Does that idea gets you excited Mentynn?" he asks me seductively.

"No, I don't want him to walk in while I'm naked and moaning." I answer him. "He already did earlier. Liar." he says and makes my skirt collapsed on the floor. He opens his belt. Before I can understand that he ties my hands with it. He grabs me and lays me down at the table he first saw. "Draco what the hell." I yell but he doesn't listen. He seperates my legs and undresses his boxers. He lowers my underwear and makes it lay on the ground. "I have never done it from the behind." I tell at him and he laughed.

He slides his huge cock in me without my expectations. "I want to hear every moan of yours. I want to hear every single scream." he pounds himself harder in me each time as I moan loudly. Someone will definitely hear us. My walls sorround his cock tighter making it harder to resist my moans. "You feel amazing Elora." he tells me and a few mintues later we come undone. "Never do that again without the door locked. You fucking risked us both." I tell him as he unties my hands. I wear my bottoms back as well as him.

Oh crap. I collapsed on the floor. "I think I can't walk for now can you..."  before I could finsih my sentence he takes me and carries me to the desk, helps me wear my skirt back. "Was I that rough?" he asked like a proud kid telling mommy that she cast a good spell. "Are you kidding me? Of course, you were Draco. Your dick is pretty much like 11 inches and you like it rough so yeah it was." I got mad at him too quickly sometimes but he deserves all my anger...

After he cleaned the whole room and I waited at the desk we finally exit the room.
————————————————————————
I dressed perfectly like a normal girl but a bit fancy, I mean we talk about the Malfoys here. I went to Draco's dorm and he looked so hot in his black suit. "Damn, I could fuck you right here if you get dressed like that." Draco whispered in my ear. Daniel looked okay. Draco took the port key and we all hold hands. We finally arrived to the Malfoy Manor. My parents came just after we did. Narcissa was waiting at the door. It was a bit hard for me because I killed him here, at the Malfoy Manor. But yet again, I am here.

"Hello darling welcome." Narcissa greeted us. My mum hugged her and we entered the huge manor. I sat next to Draco. The maids served us our food and everybody started to eat. While I was deinking my soup I felt Draco touching my tights. I look at him and he smirks. I guess he was seeious when he told me that earlier. "So Elora, what do you think about doing after Hogwarts?" Narcissa broke the silence. Finally someone speaked. Before I talked Draco started touching my underwear under my dress. "I probably will be a curse breaker, I'm still not sure." I answer her with a smile.

"Draco what do you do at school, you're mother said that you really weren't showing up to your classes?" my mum asked. Please lord please, make Draco say something normal.

"Uh usually hangout with your daughter and most of the time fuck her in different places and positions." he says and everyone stares at him. I immediately kick his leg and he smirks. "You piece of shit!" Daniel yelled across the table. My father I mean Phoenus looked really angry. "Daniel you know how he is." I calm him. "Oh I've never slept with Daniel. How could he know it?" Draco answers and I kick him harder on his leg. Draco's father and mother looked really angry too. I kick his leg once again so maybe he'll shut up.

He came closer to my ear "You know this could really be our new kink." he whispered to my ear. He slided his hand upper, to the exact middle of my vagina. I whispered in his ear "Just shut the fuck up and eat your fucking food. You're embarrassing me and yourself."

"Daniel, how's school?" Narcissa asked to smooth the vibe. Before Dan answered Draco jumped in "Not much, probably fucking my ex who cheated on me." and everyone stared at him once again.
I smelled him and yep, he's definitely drunk. "Isolde, Phoenus sorry for my spoiled son, we'll talk about this later with him." Lucius finally speaks.

Draco giggled. "Oh we won't, you will probably beat me up with your belt." Draco teases. He really wants to get beaten up. Lucius walks to Draco angrily and grabs him by his shirt. "Yeah hit me father maybe your pride will actually come back." he teases Lucius Malfoy again. "Draco can we talk." I tried to get him away from his father.  I grab his arm and drag him to the bathroom. "Are you out of your damn mind Draco? Why did you drink too much alcohol that it made you such a dick?" I yell at him and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry but I really am trying. I just can't stand being in this stupid house." he apologised l, I hugged him back. He seperated his arms from me. "I fucking love you so much." he says to me and kisses me. "Damn it Malfoy."

"Remember when I told yo that I was gonna fuck you in my own bedroom, yes it was true. We can go to my room and after that I pormise to act good." he whispers in my ear as he grabbed me by my waist. I nod my head and we sneak to his room. He locks the door. He grabs me by my waist and slams me to the wall. "You drove me crazy there Mentynn." he whispers in my ear. I lean and rub my fingers on his pants. "Fuck..." Draco moans as his hot breath touched to my skin. I undressed my dress as he undressed himself. I was naked and he was naked too.

"Elora, what do you want?" he asks me as his hot breath twists my stomach. " I want you to fuck me, rough." I answer him and he leads me to his bed. He kissed my nipples and my whole body inch by inch. He put his big hard dick in me which almost made me scream with pleasure. I hold my mouth not to make too much sound. He pushes himself in me harder and harder each second. He gives me passionate kisses as we become one. After half an hour we come undone and went down back. It was literally so fucking hard for me to walk but I still managed.

"Sorry, mum, dad, and Elora's parents. I was just angry at her." he lied and apologized. We all ate a lovely dinner and my parents went back home as me, Draco and Daniel went back to Hogwarts.