Chapter 15.

Daniel's Pov

So I'm the child of a really powerful wizard. Cool, I guess I'm not as stupid as people thought of me. After our conversation with mum I teleported back at Hogwarts. I completely forgot about that she is a champion at the Triwizard Tournament. Honestly thats why she calmed the fucking snake that day. She has a month to figure out the next competition but she is missing. I have to find her, I bet Malfoy is fucking her right now. I went at my common room's door but Celeste walked next to me "Pureblood." she says the password as the door opens. Pansy and Carmen were still arguing because I slept with Pansy. I honestly can't believe Carmen is into me. "Looks like those pillocks are still fighting over you, embarrassing." Celeste says as Pansy and Carmen stare at us.

"Well he must be bored of you Pansy since he's with another bitch!" Carmen teases Pansy as Celeste walks away from us. It is obvious that Carmen has bern crying by the look of her brown eyes. Carmen must hate Pansy but what can I say, no one can escape my charm. I walk away from both of them as Carmen followed me. "Why!" she yelled behind me. I was already at the stairs of boys dorm. But she didn't stopped following me. I turned back and I saw how desperate she was to talk to me.

"Why did you sleep with her? You ruined your friendship with Draco and... and ugh forget it." she says while her voice shakes. I place my palms on her face and she closes her eyes. "Carmen you're like a sister to me. I tink you as I think of Elora. Even if Pansy never exist we would never happen. Stop giving your sister a hard time." I say as she starts sobbing. I pity her honestly. She couldn't resist my charm and now she is stuck with the thought of me. I stopped touching her soft cheeks as she takes my hand and places them back. "Daniel I- I cannot live without you. For years I was Pansy's shadow, you never noticed me. You never realised how hard I was working for you to notice me. I couldn't of course but still I never stopped loving you." she says as she closes her eyes.

Jeez she is obsessed, I never rated her appearance ir anything because I gave myself the idea of a sister for her but she is looking like my exact type. Brown hair , brown eyes and a cute nose. I grabbed her messy curly hair and look at her "What do you want me to do Carmen?" I ask her as she touches her soft lips on mine. I couldn't even response but she slowly sucks my lips. I slip my tongue in her mouth and I pin her afainst the wall as her hand touches my hair. I stop sucking her lips and I could hear how fast her heart has been beating.

I place my hand on her neck as my metal rings give her a little tickle. I placed my lips on her neck and give her neck small kisses as I kiss her lips slowly a couple of times. A little moan escapes from her mouth as she holds my hair making me suck her neck harder. "Oh Daniel." she moans and as I heard walking steps I take her hand and get her in my dorm. We walked in and Blaise was there with a book. "Should I get out?" he asks and I nod. Carmen undresses her robes and she was left with a sweatshirt and a skirt. She undresses everything except her underwear while I undress myself too.

I lay on her as I start kissing her. She wraps her arms on my back as she opens her legs making me move better. Holly shit what if she's a virgin? Whatever she's probably not if she agreed to do it this fast. Before I wanna get in her I wanna get her ready a bit. As she rocks a bit I get hard and she notices it. The image of Draco and Elora pops up in my mind. What if Draco made her scream so much that she couldn't breathe. I suddenly get disgusted. It disgusts me that Draco and Elora slept together. I trusted him and he fucked my sister. After sleeping with Pansy I was going to say sorry at Draco and he would forgive me but now, I am the one that he should say sorry at.
"Daniel why did you stopped?" Carmen asks and I recognize that I can't do this right now.

My mind is too blurry for that "Sorry Carmen but I can't do this, not with you." I say and her eyes start to get watery. She dresses up and exits. I have to find them, what if he touches her again. I will kill that little coackroach. He really thinks that he could get in my sister's pants that easily. A feeling of going at the headboys bathroom came to me and I agreed to go there. I saw Arabella and that Hufflepuff coming at me. "Mentynn wait up! Hey." that Hufflepuff yelled. I think her name was Selina. "What do you want mudbloods?" I ask with a bit of disgust. Arabella rolled her eyes. "Elora is missing..." Selina says ashamedly. They must feel lucky to talk with me. I rolled my eyes "No shit Sherlock." I mock them both. Arabella fixes her puffy curly hair and takes a deep breath.

"Honestly I can't blame her for hating you. You're not even worried about her and not to mention you're such an annoying person." Arabella says. Fairly I don't understand why is she a slytherin after all. She is such an annoying and she won't just shut up when you tell her so. She is definitely a Gryffindor. She ties her arms on her chest as Selina ties her dirty blonde hair into a ponytail, exposing her golden earings. "He's useless as Elora said, lets go." Selina insisted and when they turned their back on me "Wait!" I yelled, they looked back at me. "I'll join you, even if you don't think so, I care about her." I answered. We started to look in the headboys bathroom as I touch one of the sinks, the sink opened like a well and we both gathered around the sink. "Ready?" Selina asks with hesitation. Arabella and I both nodded as Arabella jumped in first.