Chapter 29.

I opened my eyes to a bedroom. "She's alive!" I heard Narcissa's voice. Holy hell, this must be Draco's bedroom. It smells like mint. Narcissa was standing in front of me and I tried to stand up. "Be careful you got tired Elora." she said and I shaked my head. I looked at the door and my mum walked in. "Thank you Narcissa." my mother said and ran to the side of the bed. She holds my head between her arms and she placed a kiss on my forehead. "I got so scared, what you did there is no normal honey." she told me.

Of course, she would say that I'm not normal. That's all what my family does, tell me that there's something wrong with me and show no interest in fixing it. After a few hours, I went back to Hogwarts and our first class was gonna start in about 5 minutes. I changed into my robes back and go to class.
—————-—————-—————-————————
After all those classes, I haven't seen Draco. I went to the common room, god Draco is some pain but the whole room smelling like him is another level of pain for me. I want to talk with Daniel for an unknown reason. I went to Draco and Daniel's dorm but I heard screaming so I thought there would be no harm to listen.

"I did what you asked Daniel, but don't make me do that to her!"

"No, you will do it, no matter what you will do it!"

"Honestly Daniel she must be hating you, can't you see that what we're doing is hurting her! She deserves a better brother than you!"

"No I am doing it for her own good, she will thank me one day!"

"You are forcing me to break her, you realize that she cares about me right!"

"I don't care! You will hit her! You will break her so she could be free from you!"

I couldn't believe my ears. I opened the door and both Draco and Daniel stared at me. Draco looked like he's been crying. "I can't believe you, you piece of shit! You really are obsessed with me, can't you let me be happy for only a moment. He's not the one that destroyed me, you are!" I yell at Daniel, he couldn't speak but I know that he's angry with me. "You think manipulating me would save but the truth is only it would destroy me. I hate you so so much. I don't ever wanna see you again Daniel, I don't know how you're blackmailing him but you have to stop, or I wouldn't stop either." I said with anger, I literally exploded to him and he deserves it if we have to be honest. Draco just stares at me, waiting for an answer. Even a single word would be fine for him but I don't know what to say. Daniel exit the room, of course Blaise isn't here.

There was only Draco and I left. "How, why did you let him do that to me?" I ask, my voice shook without me making it. "I'm sorry, he has something on me and I had to do it. But that doesn't change anything, does it? I still care about you cockroach." he said with a little smile

"But, do you love me?" I ask, I wasn't being that serious but then his whole mood changed. "That's complicated cockroach ." he said as I laughed because of anger and pain. He first takes my first and says that he doesn't love me. What is wrong with him? "Of course it's complicated, it always is ." I said and turned back but a tear escaped from my eyes. I shut the door and I walked to my own dorm, to the girls dormitory. "Weirdo." I heard Pansy's voice, honestly, I don't even care at this point. I opened the door, Arabella still wasn't forgiven but I have to face her. I saw her annoying face in front of me, she was sitting on the bed and she was doing homework. "Hey..." she told me but I ignored her.

"Wow so you're not even gonna say hello to me, fine." she complained. "So are you okay?" she asked me again. She is so annoying. She keeps talking and talking, I can't stay here with her. I exit our dorm and walked randomly through hallways. The only person I know who is a Slytherin and not a bully is Celeste. I walked to her dorm and knocked. She opened the door and she looked confused. It was the first time I saw her without makeup and her famous red lipstick. "Mentynn? What are you doing here?" she asked, I could see that she was annoyed, really annoyed. "I fought with my roommate and I can't stand her, can I stay here for only a night." she was only wearing pajamas and the door wasn't fully open, actually she stuck her head between the door and its gap, she looks like she hides something.

"No, find someone else." she told me and when she almost closed the door, I put my leg at the gap and pushed the door and get in. When I entered I saw Daniel with a bottle of viski. "You're not suppose to drink!" I yell and I try to take the bottle but he doesn't let me. His Slytherin tie was untied and he looked like a mess. He let out a laugh. " He eventually broke you didn't he, and then you of course looked for me!" he yelled. Celeste looked annoyed. Dan's eyes were all red and not good looking for sure. "He showed at my door this drunk and I told him that we weren't friends but he didn't listen. I want both of you out of my dorm room before my roommates come in." she told us with anger. Dan suddenly started to cry. "I gave everything for you Elora, but you still let Draco get in your pants. Why?" he yelled.