Chapter 32.

He just holds me tighter. "Why did she do that to you?" he asked while he seperated our bodies. "She told me that it was simply because of you. But I think that you already know that. I don't have any interest in being tortured because of a reason that doesn't even exist." I sniffed. Pansy already leaved, it was only me, Draco and my unbottoned shirt. "So you think us don't exist. Very well, I suppose I should leave you alone cockroach." he whispers to my ear. I wanna do something, anything to be more precise. He just knows that we don't get along at all.

He slowly walks past me. I button my shirt up and tie my robes. I turn to him without a reason. He just stops, he doesn't turn to me or continue to walk. "Malfoy wait..." I just answer some question that wasn't even ask. He turns to me. "Have you ever readed anything from the muggle world?" I ask him without a reason. Oh dear god, what am I doing with him...
He stares at me awkwardly "No Mentynn, reading is not my thing at all." he answers. He looks like he was just about to say something but he holds it back.

"Well I did, there is something muggles are better at doing rather than us. Its love, they write about it, they sing about it, they make movies about it. They write about love like its painful but yet so beautiful, it is so prideful yet so generous. It makes two souls fit in one body and everything. There is a reason why we don't fit at all, there is a reason why the goddamn universe is doing everything to prevent us from get on well. Its because what we have is hate, we wanna see each other and do everything but we hate each other in a way that we like doing it." I explained as a drop dropped from my eye.

He stared at me, walked fastly to me. "You're wrong. I don't hate you, I don't hate anything about you cockroach. You amaze me with everything of yours but you're right about something, we're not good together." he whispers to my ear as he slowly walks away backwards. After he left I walked in my room. Arabella was already ready and she was reading a book. "Oh hello Elora, there is a letter for you. An owl bringed it and don't worry I didn't open it." she smiles. I nod my head and grab the letter. It informed me about something that I have to do.

"You have to find a necklace with a green stone with snake designs on it. It looks glamorous and would be understandable easily. For this mission, you will be with Draco Malfoy while Celeste and Daniel look for the other one." the letter ordered. God no, not him again. I guess it would be easier if we find it as early as we can. I put the letter on fire after I readed every other instruction. I walk down, I only have astronomy today and tons of homework. I saw Celeste sitting next to the fireplace as she does her homework. "Hey Celeste, are you done with your homework?" I ask at her with a nice tone. She stops writing and stares at my face "Almost Mentynn." she answers while she rolls her eyes. "Uh, I was going to ask you if I can use your homework to get done with mine." I try to sound friendly.

"No." she gives a straight answer without any other words. "But I have to get done with it for the assignment he gave me. Please hey, I'll help you with ancient runes and sigils homework if you help me." I offer help. She just rolls her eyes and closes her book. "Fine take it but do my sigils homework too." she said. I happily take the book and walk to the library. Its one of he best places to do homework where no one can bother you. I sat to a table across the room so no one can see that I'll copy the homework. After I finished doing mine I started to do hers and after 2 hours I finished all of it. Its almost the time for astronomy class. I walk to the astronomy tower after I gave Celeste her book back.

I saw Selina and Arabella sitting across the room. I sat to the ground while I lay down. "Today the starts shine more. Don't you agree cockroach?" I heard a boys voice. When I turn my head it was Malfoy who just layes down next to me. "Malfoy what are you doing here?" I ask him. "We have to find a damn necklace. I think it is Tanya Slytherin's necklace." he whispers. "Who the hell is Tanya Slytherin?" I asl at him and he stands up to sitting position.

"She is Salazar Slytherin's wife. Salazar gifted Tanya the necklace as a proposal gift. There was no Hogwarts at that time of course. Then he met Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff and Rowena Ravenclaw. You know the whole founders story. Tanya was such a jealous woman, she got jealous of Rowena, because she was suspicious of her husband Salazar and Rowena having an affair. She slowly gone dark with her thoughts. She killed Rowena's firstborn from another man, the reason why she did was because she thought that the baby was Salazar's. Rowena lost her dear daughter and she was so cruel and mean towards anyone after that even Salazar. One time Rowena saw Tanya just about to enter the room so, she kissed Salazar. Tanya was a woman with a dark self in her, she made a vow to a demon on the seventh ring of hell that she would do anything in her power to kill Rowena. You would know the curse crucio, she was the one that was first to use it on anyone. The demon whispered curses at Tanya's ear which filled her with such darkness.

She lost her true self, she got corrupted with dark magic. Rowena saw how everything will go and she choose the wise option. She cursed Tanya's necklace. The curse said, whoever wears it will be bounded to death. When the person dies their soul will live in the necklace until the apocalypse. Tanya was droven to insanity by the necklace. Salazar couldn't get over it, he became his latest version if you get what I mean. I will surely not touch the necklace. I think its hidden at the chamber of secrets since she was Salazar Slytherin's wife." Draco explains. And why would they send god damn kids for such a mission.