Chapter 24.

"Elora! Hey." I saw Karin standing by herself at the grand hall. She runs to me and hugs me with a big smile. "Ugh I missed you cousy." she says while we still hug. She unwraps her arms and her green eyes look a bit brightened. She has such a bronze tone, I guess Francenis not that cold at all. "You look really pretty." I say. The last time we saw each other was when we were 4. They used to live in London but when her father's job got cancelled they had to move to Paris. It was such a hard time for me and Karin because we were raised as sisters.

She stopped contacting me after a year and I totally forgot about her.

"I never imagined Hogwarts this big but honestly I'm not complaining. Its a bit bigger than Beauxbatons. Where's Daniel anyway? Its been a long time I haven't seen that dickhead." she asks. Daniel walks towards us. "Karin? I thought you lived in France." Daniel says as Karin hugs him. She is honestly looking like an angel, she has chesnut brown hair and a bronzed skin that brings her emerald green eyes attention. She stops hugging Dan and she just smiles. While she is all left alone when all of us were sitting at the Slytherin table, Dumbledore enters. "We have a new student this year, she came here from Beauxbatons Academy. She will be sorted in four houses. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." he says, welcoming her to the school. She slowly walks to the chair and Dumbledore puts the sorting hat on her head.

"Hmm, you're whole family went here but something is different with you. You are cunning surely ambitious but you value wisdom and you're more open minded than any of your family members. You feel like a Slytherin but you are a true... Ravenclaw!" the sorting head says. Oh no, how could she be in Ravenclaw? She's a Mentynn and our family has always been in Slytherin, not Ravenclaw for god's sake. Daniel and I stare at each other awkwardly while we watch Karin take a seat at the Ravenclaw table.

After the feast I walked to the front of the Hufflepuff common room. "Excuse me, you can't be here." I hear a voice and when I turn around, I see Cedric Diggory. "Diggory relax, I am only here to pick a friend." I at him while he rolls his eyes. Selina exits from the common rooms and she smiles. "Elora, I thought that you weren't talking with us." she says while she scratched her arm. "I'm sorry, my mind was so blurry lately and what happened to me there you know, I like you guys its just me who is the problem." I tell her and she awkwardly smiles.

"Okay so we're good." she says. l tap her arm "I was actually here to ask you to hang out. You know, we could talk." I say her and she nods. I wonder if I should tell Arabella? No no, there's no need for that. We talked for a few hours with Selina and I honestly missed speaking with them. She went to her own common room while I returned to my own. I saw Pansy and Carmen mocking Karin at the hallway. "Look how stupid she looks Carmen. She thinks that she is the miss perfect that can go to our common room like that." Pansy bullies Karin. "Hey Pansy why don't you leave her alone and stop humiliating yourself?" I say at Pansy with a smile on my face. She stops doong what she is and walks to me. "What are you gonna do Mentynn? This little pillock tried to sneak into our common room." Pansy says.

"So here's what I will do, I will rip your throat with a spell that you don't even know it exist, and then I will step on your body, and I will jump on your skull making every bone in your chest break. Of course you wouldn't believe me but try me." I say at her while Pansy rolls her eyes. Carmen takes Pansy's hand and leaves. Karin looks releaved. "Thanks babe." Karin says, she has always been so close to people and the pet names, don't get me started on that. "Don't get me wrong but I have eyes so I can see that Slytherin boys are so hot.Why haven't you dated anyone?" she asks but I shake my head, meaning that I just couldn't.

"So today a blonde boy who had Slytherin robes asked me out to join him after feast. And I did and we kissed a couple of times. It was hella good, I guess I could easily get used to it. Anyway how was your day?" she asks. I suppose she's talking about Draco, of course he goes after my cousin. "Karin don't get me wrong, I love your whole talkative personality but I don't care if you slept with a guy or not so please if you'll excuse me." I say and ran away to my dormitory. Ugh when I reach to the common room the whole room smells like mint. I hate it so I close my nose and rush to the dormitory. When I reach, I saw Arabella crying in her bed once again. "Hey, what happened?" I asked her but she looks at me with hatred.

"Don't ask like you care Elora!" she yells at me with anger while tears fall from her gorgeous brown skin. " I care because you're one of my best friends." I say at her but she looks so angry with me. "Then why didn't you say so when you and Selina hangout together or why do you always don't wanna hangout with me? I honestly can't believe you think you care about me." she says with anger and I take a deep breath "I do care but you don't want me." I say and exit the room. I walk down to the common room back again as the whole mint smell annoys me.

"Draco!"