Chapter 36.

Its been a day after we've been together with him. " Pstt. Elora hey." I heard Arabella's voice which drove me away from my thoughts. She handed me a piece of paper. I try to open it before I make it so obvious that Professor Snape slams me with his book. I open the paper "Our dorm, 8pm. Also with drinks." I read the note trying not to seem suspicious. I look and nod my head. After potions ended we have a 25 minutes long rest. I walk to the big hall that leads to the charms class. I felt a cold hand drag me by my neck. I turn to see who the hell dared to do that on me, it was Draco. He dragged me to the boys bathroom. He stares at me for a second and pins me against the wall.

"You're so fucking hot right now." he whispers in my ear. He gives me a soft kiss on my lips. "We can have fun for all of the 25 minutes. After that we can go and search for the stupid necklace." he explains to me. He kisses my soft lips as I taste his mint flavored lips. His expensive cologne fills my nose. He slides his kisses to my chin and then my neck. He sucks my skin in a way that it twists my stomach.

He unbottons my shirt and throws it next to the sink. He was the only one that comforted me whenever I showed my S mark. He continued to kiss and suck my skin. "You're driving me insane." he tells me while his hot breath tingled my body. He started to kiss the revealing parts that my bra couldn't cover. Draco placed small kisses and then he started to suck my skin, his hands reach to my back. As soon as my bra collapses on the floor. He hungrily sucks my nipples and gives me plenty of joy. I place my hands on his hair and lower him down to skirt. "Hmm my little whore wants it naughty." he breaths to my skin and I shivered. Wait, did he just called me a whore?

I kinda liked it.

He reaches to my butt with his hand. Draco lifts my skirt and touches on my underwear. "Damn I didn't know that you got really fast sooo soon."

Draco slowly undresses my skirt. He kisses the inner sides of my legs. He places his fingers on my pussy and rubs his fingertips in a circular motion. He lowers my underwear and it collapses on the floor. He puts one of my legs on his shoulder while my back touches to the cold wall. He puts small kisses and at a moment i didn't expected it, he puts his lips and suck my soft skin. He includes his toungue which almost drove me to my edge. He understands how satisfied I was so, he stops and doesn't let me to cum.

He undresses himself as I was still at the effect of what he has done. "Kneel." he orders and I do as he says. He swipes his boxers down and reveal his hard dick. I put my mouth at its tip and open my mouth slightly getting it in my mouth. I get half of it in my mouth and move my head back and forth. I twist my tongue around it but his size is too big for my small little mouth. He moans and rolls his head back from pleasure. Its sooo fucking hot. I felt a liquid coming to my troat and I understood that he has cum. I swallow all if it and stand up as Draco sticks his lips onto mine. Without waiting he enters my body roughly. I scream and moan. I jump and he catches me from my legs and makes me wrap my legs around him. "You like it rough don't you?" he asks me and I nod my head.

He pounds me harder and harder. He fucks me as hard as he can and honestly I cannot hold my screams back. He puts his finger on my neck making his cold metal rings shiver my body. My walls tighten around his big cock and gives me more and more pleasure. He comes undone making me undone too. He gets out of me and looks at me. "You're something different Elora." he tells me. I wear my clothes back as well as he does. I fix my appearance and look at my clock.

"Shit I'm late to class." I say and quickly exit the bathroom. He follows me "Mentynn now that you're late we really have to start looking for the necklace. Now could be a great time." he tells me while he tries to catch me up. "Fine but only for this class, understood?" I ask him and he nods his head. I smile. "So where do we start?" I ask him and he looks completely stupid. " Maybe the chamber?" I suggest to him and he looks down.

"Elora here's the thing, when Daniel agreed to give his soul to Voldemort, his 16 years old self stopped being a memory and it beought him actually to life. After that when I was bringing you to the hospital wing, I didn't know what happened but your roommate told me. When Voldemort was brought to life, he destroyed the chamber and they barely got out. We don't even know where the snake is." he tells me and I honestly couldn't believe my ears. How could they let it happen? But I should be calm right now.

"And what do you suggest Draco?" I ask him.

"Maybe, wait. Hear me out, it was between Salazar, Tanya and Rowena. What is the point where Ravenclaw unites with Slytherin?"  He asks me.

"Its the stairs, they must be designed in some way that it would protect Tanya's necklace. So we only have to figure out which room it leads. You are a genius." I say and kiss him. He smirks as he tucks my hair to the back of my ear.

Hey guys I know that I said it would end at chapter 40 but I think maybe that can change. Because I really wanna develope relationships with other character because this really mainly focused on the dark side. I feel like I will give each important character a chapter at least. There's a lot going on at the other characters lifes too so I may have change my plans. I also removed the +18 labels since the other fanfics don't do that. And I also feel like some people want to see the romance and character developments rather than the whole plot with Voldemort so don't worry it will all fit. Also the sexual content disclaimers are still at the beginnings of the chapters but from now on every chapter will include those. Also I realised that it takes a whole damn chapter for me to write sex scenes. I regularly write a chapter around 1000 words but I feel like when it comes to smut scenes maybe I could make my average word count higher or I could seperate them by 1000 words again but more chapters idk, I still haven't decided on what I want.
Xoxo Love you all.