AUTHOR'S NOTES

Oh my gosh you guys. I can't believe Heir of Slytherin is finished. I honestly am sorry for my writing. English is not my first language and I realised its hard for me to write in first person. I believe that I ended it in a regular way but I would never want to make my readers mad at me. I realised that I write better in 3rd person when I started writig my second book between chapter 30-31. And I couldn't change the way that I wrote after being nearly at the end. However I think I wrote Draco really abusive and toxic but in the end he just became a sweet bean. I must say that the plot changed multiple times in my mind. First I only planned to to use Triwizard tournament as the plot but it was sooo dull.

However I think the plot was awesome and romance fitted in it. I'm sorry for making every relationship toxic its just how I roll lmao. I personally think Celeste and Daniel really fit, Draco and Elora of course really fit, and surprisingly Blaise Zabini and Arabella had a relationship. I actually planned to involve Blaise way more than I did but yeah it happened. But yeah it was all planned out from the start. Lmao when she smiled and laughed when Dan and Elora fought at the begging of the book, it was actually because Arabella finally meeted Blaise's roommate. Yeah weird I know.

And about Selina and Karin, they are the only ones who had a stabil relationship. Also the battle never happened so Fred never died just sayin. Anyways thank you guys for coming this far. I really appreciate it. Anyways what do you guys think about the couples?

I love you all so so much and I appreciate all your reads and supports. I will post my Tom Riddle fanfic which will literally be way better than this don't worry.  I will show the cover and suggest it whenever I publish it. Also I'll try to shift tonight so wish me luck lmao. Love you all so so much❤️ Take care of yourselves❤️
12.04.2020
Hey guys I released my book a few days ago. You can find it on my profile or search for it

 You can find it on my profile or search for it

Sending love, Ellie_Turner