Chapter 27.

I open my eyes and I saw Draco hugging me like a baby. I subconsciously smile as he opens his eyes. "Good morning cockroach." he says and hugs me tighter. "I thought we were over the cockroach age." I say as I play with his messy blonde hair. He puts his head on my chest. "You'll always be a cockroach Ms Mentynn." he says with a sarcastic tone. "Well I should go they can be here any minute." I say but he hugs me tighter. We heard a door click knowing what to do, Blaise and Daniel walks in as I try to hide but terribly failed.

"Looks like someone banged." Blaise said with a little smirk on his face. As soon as Draco realises that they came he stands up as I collect my skirt from the ground and hide it between sheets. I take my shirt but I can't wear it right now, because I'm wearing Draco's and there is 2 other boys including my brother in the room. I take my robes and I exit looking like a mess. I slowly walk to the girls dormitory. I get in our room with Arabella and changed my clothes to my robes.

After  breakfast its almost my first period. I went to the common room as the mint smell gives me joy. I saw Draco talking with a few boys. I went to him and hugged him behind, he turned to me. "Heyy... Elora." he says with a cold expression he unwraps my arms. "Whats wrong Malfoy?" I ask him and he giggles "What could be wrong Mentynn? Now if you'll excuse me I am talking with people." he says like nothing happened yesterday. "You act so cold, are you sure you're okay?" I ask him but he giggles again.

"Why would I be nice at you, you freak?" he says like I am nothing to him. "I-I don't understand." I say but he rolls his eyes and turns to the boys he's talking with totally ignoring me. "Look at me you jerk!" I yell but he still ignores me. I can't believe I was played like that. I can't control my feelings right now I have to get away from this place. I quickly ran outside and I went to the headboys bathroom that no one comes. I lock myself to onenof the cabinets. I can't control my tears. They uncontrollably come out of my eyes and I honestly don't feel good.

I really thought he was different or anything like that. He acts like we're complete strangers. "Are you okay?" I hear a voice and its moaning Myrtle. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I say while I whipe my tears. I was heart broken honestly, I really tristed Malfoy but he's like his usual way all over again. I don't know what the hell am I suppose to do. I lost my virginity to that dick and he acts like I am nothing for him. I wash my face and when I exit the bathroom a view of Draco and Pansy kissing filled my eyes with anger.

I can't believe him, after yesterday I thought we would became something I don't know. He sees me but he only leaves a smirk as I run really fast getting away from him. He really is a great liar just like he think he is. He is no good person and he doesn't deserve me. I am really hurt and I can't breath at the moment, I just wanna hide myself and never show up. I go back to our dorm and I subconsciously cry and cry until I can't. I heard a knock and when I opened the door I saw Draco standing there. "What are you doing here?" I ask him and he pushes the door and gets in. My eyes must look terrible right now.

All I think of is anger and sadness. "Hold on were you actually in love with me that you're so sad about it?" he asks with an underestimate tone. I just giggle. "Yeah Malfoy I actually liked you, but I know that loving you was a losing game. But congrats of course, you fooled me. I guess that you should be really happy. I am a freak and a loner but at least I am not a jerk that deserves no love!" I yell at him and I hit his chest. He shows no emotion while I cry uncontrollably. He seemed like he has no feelings or anything. Arabella walks and sees how upset I was, she rans and hugs me while Malfoy just stares. He honestly gets me everytime he makes me think he likes me. "Go away Malfoy!" Arabellla yell and Draco just rans outside. I try to whipe my tears but Arabella whipes them.

"Elora everyone warned you about him but you didn't listen. Poor girl." she says. "Seriously is that what you're gonna say when I'm a mess like this?" I say but she doesn't response. She unwraps her arms from me. "There is no lie Elora, we all warned you including Daniel and you straight up went to Draco's arms. so please don't complain when he broke your heart." she says with a cold tone. "Get away from me!" I yell at her and ran outside. Oh my god, why is everyone in my life this annoying?

I don't know where else to go honestly. I went to the common room and it was empty surprisingly. I sat next to the fireplace and just closed my eyes as I think of Draco. Ugh god my eyes started to get watery and a few tears dropped. After a few tears I just started to cry uncontrollably. "Are you okay Mentynn?" I heard Celeste's voice. "No!" I yell with a bomb of feelings all mixed together. She sits next to me and sits still. "Come on spill the tea, if there's anyone who can understand you the best, its me." she says.