Chapter 33.

"Do you remember the time that you and Dan went to make fun of the other kids at Lusbery, it was summer. You and your family came to our house there and we were all having a holiday." I whispered to his ear. He stared at my eyes deeply, looking for a meaning I suppose. "Yes sure. You were wearing a yellow dress, Dan didn't want you to go out with us because you were too pretty. He got jealous of you too easily. You were talking about your friend who was not real, what was their names?" he smiled.

"It was Dorian and Katherine. Katherine was in love with me while Dorian was my best friend. I still remember their faces. Katherine's beautiful structure. They usually seemed to not talk with me you know, they looked like they were talking about other subjects with me. They were unrealistic." I whispered at him. Our astronomy teacher still wasn't here, where the hell is she? "My god. It was because they were no imaginary friends, they were memories. Your middle name is Katherine, thats what Voldemort called you. I think you were seeing his memories. You told me that you and his minds were all connected. I think you have a gift about seeing memories. You searched his mind and saw his memories, thats what you told us. Listen, at my letter it said we shall find the necklace and, 2 other things, learn about a wand which belonged to Tanya, and find the demon's remains." he said with the fear in his eyes.

"We shouldn't  be doing that. We're talking about demons here. Its way darker than any wizards. We could just say we couldn't find it." I offered but I'm sure he's going to refuse. He placed his hand on my chin. " The others probably think that we're talking about dirty things. We have to do this you know, he maybe be your father but he has no ability to love, thats what makes it harder for any of us. He's ruthless and cruel, he hurt tons of kids here, Longbottom's parents were both killed by my aunt, Potter's dad was killed by Voldemort too. I don't wanna die." he sniffed, I hold his hand while his gaze looked at our hands quickly.

"What are you doing cockroach?" he yells. I just continue to hold his hand. "I don't hate you either Malfoy, actually I might even like. Maybe we can be friends after all." I whisper at his ear as my cold breath touch his neck. "Do you really believe we can be friends? Cockroach I kinda doubt that." he whispers back, he has the same mint smell as usual, he smells expensive. "But still we can try. Try to be more than enemies or strangers. You're the only person that I have shown my scar without force. And I am not heavy after all." I say meaning the day at the chamber. "What?" he asks. "You told me that I was not heavy at all. You told me not to die while you carried me to the hospital wing. I heard it all. I felt it all. I felt thr you hugged me first before even my brother. I felt that you liked me and..." before I could finish my sentence he closed my mouth. "Don't, I don't feel anything about you just hate. You think you know how I feel but you know no shit. Just because I said some nonse doesn't mean that I love you." he yells. I can just feel all the stares because he's too loud.

"Fine, lie to yourself run away from me but it won't last too long." I say and stand up, leaving him alone. I sat next to Selina. "Just saying but that was a bit intense." she smiles while she stared at my eyes. "Yeah he is intense." I agree but she doesn't surely look agreed. "I meant both of you are intense. But anyways, whats up with him?" she asks. She places her hand on her blonde hair and play with the strings of her hair. "I don't really know whats wrong with him. He's such a nice person at a second and then he turns everything down. Just like the silence before any storm. He is like a goddamn hurricane that I'm in." I look up and down trying to hide myself for what I've just said.

"Well the thing is you choose to be with him Elora. I'm sorry but everyone sees that except you. Look, I've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. But I am not blind. I can see that you want to be with him so who stops you?" she genuinely smiles. I just look away. After the teacher comes and the class is over, I went to the common room. My god...

It was Daniel and Malfoy, they were beating each other up while everyone else is watching. "You bastard, you don't deserve her! Why don't you just die." Daniel screamed to Draco while he punched him. Draco got on top of him as he punched Daniel "You stupid little kid! I don't want anything to do with her." Draco screamed back. Ouch, now I know for sure that he doesn't like me. "Liar, you always loved Elora. You turned her against me because she couldn't get over your dick!" Daniel yelled. I can see that everyone around them are laughing and whispering at each other. "Well I never turned her against you Dan. You were my best friend and you slept with my girlfriend. What would you want me to do? We're talking about my goddamn girlfriend here. The perosn that I've loved and you stole her from me!" Draco screamed.

"Bullshit! We all know that Elora was the one that you truly wanted since our childhood. You used to watch her sleep because you knew she had nightmares. You knew she was off limits so you ruined our friendship. You loved her and you still love her." Daniel's words echoed as Draco punched him...