Chapter 42. |Bonus

Arabella's Pov
"You're late." I yell. Why does it always happen to me. "Sorry love." Blaise apologised and entered our dorm. Thank god Elora isn't here. "I'm honestly tired of always meeting secretly." I confess to him and he kisses my forehead. "Arabella love, you know that my mother would kill me if she learns I date ..." he stops talking not to say the word. I honestly am tired of this. "Say it!" I yell at him and he looks away.

"A mudblood..."

"There you go Mr. Zabini. Thats what you always think about right? You fuck me and leave me because I'm a mudblood. I honestly thaught that you wouldn't care about what your mother thinks anymore. I'm sorry but I'm tired of your mother. We either go public or I am done with you. I will break up with you Blaise Zabini." I rage at him and he looks disappointed. "Love, you know that I really want to. But if anyone tells my mother, she's going to be disgusted by me." he explains. "Oh so you seriously think that no one realized us? Blaise we either be ar your room or here, if there's someone at both rooms we go out. I'm pretty sure that someone must have realised that. Do you love me?" I ask with fear. I would be really hurt if he studders or says no.

"I do Arabella."

"Then what is the problem? Even Karin and Selina are official. Draco and Elora have been dating for such a long time. Even cold hearted Daniel dates someone. Selina is a halfblood but Karin purely loves her. Why its soo hard to love me enough to be proud of me?" I sob while the truth comes out of my mouth. "Even goddamn Pansy Parkinson revealed that she's bisexual, why its so hard to put your pride aside?" I continue to cry and he hugs me. He hugs me tighter as I relax at his arms. "I'm afraid Arabella."

"We'll get through this together Blaise, together." I promise him and he looks at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too Arabella."

He places a soft kiss on my lips. "Okay. But we'll take it slow about being official."

"Its fine with me Blaise. As log as I feel like you aren't ashamed of me."

"I could never be ashamed of you love."