Chapter 11.

Tom was right. If I want to control my dark side I have to know it. Maybe I should ask Snape about mind controlling. No,no I shouldn't why would he help me. I ran away from the tent with my egg. Draco ran to me "Mentynn stop!" he yelled. I stopped and he catches me from my arm. "I can't control him, I'm sorry I didn't know what to do! I'm dark. I'm just like him. I don't wanna be like him!" I yelled uncontrollably and suddenly Draco wrapped his arms at me and hugged me. My tears fell from my eyes uncontrollably and I don't know what to do. Maybe my dad controlled me that moment I don't know but that wasn't me.

"What are you talking about cockroach?" he asked with a silly tone. I laughed. He unwrapped his arms and just stared at me. "I need your help with something." Draco explained and I just stared at him. "I searched for the chamber thing and I learned that it was a room made by Salazar Slytherin. He made the room that could only be opened by the heir of Slytherin and release a monster that would hurt the mudbloods. I don't know why my father asked me this but he wanted you to open it." he said with curiosity and I took his arm and we both sit on the stairs.

"I don't understand, Voldemort was the heir of slytherin and he banished." Draco added. Of course I'm the dear heir of Slytherin. "Did you know that I'm his anchem and I'm also his child. He fucking lives in my mind because he's trapped." I explained to Draco and the way he looked changed. "Get away from me you freak!" he yelled at me and ran away. " Draco wait!" I yelled but he didn't care. I tried to catch him but he was too fast. I sit on the floor and I closed my eyes.

"Elora wake up! Elora." I heard Arabella scream. I was in the common room with blood on my hands. I don't remember what happened but somethings wrong. "What happened?" I asked Arabella. When I turned my head I saw everyone staring at me. "We don't know but you woke all of us up screaming and you then passed away." Arabella said and I realised Tom did it to me. I ran to my room and I lay on the bed closing my eyes.

I woke up at the graveyard and Tom was standing. "Impressive, I thought you wouldn't understand it." Tom said with happiness.
"You! What did you do!" I yelled and he smiled.
He walked to the grave and he stared at it. "You know chamber or secrets right, I awoken my basilisk. And you don't know how she's like. She only serves me and now you have a basilisk that you don't know how to control. Ahe will haunt every single disgusting mudblood in this school." He says with excitement. No no no!

"Teach me!" I yelled at him but he just laughed. "I thought you would be smarter. I am not your pet wizard. I won't teach you anything!" he yelled. This is both our minds so I should be able to see through his mind. "No!" he yelled but I touched his S mark which was at his hand and I connected with the mark.

I woke up in a orphanage. "Get out of my mind!" Tom yelled. I just smiled and started to search in his mind. Finally the right memory. He cut his hand and touched the basilisks skin. Tom said "Sheashh Assh meahh."

I repeated "All mudbloods must die..." thats what it meant. If he can do it I can too. I searched deeeper and deeper found the exact moment how to enter the chamber of secrets. Its the headboys bathhroom that no one uses. He touched the third sink and he opens a gate from the ground. He jumps in the gate. There is a long path with a lot of snake heads. The basilisk gets out of its home. After I saw that moment I suddenly woke up. Arabella entered and asked me "What are you doing? Whats going on!" but I avoided her. I went to the boys dorm to find Malfoy. He's staying with Daniel and Blaise. I banged the door and Blaise Zabini opened the door. Draco was sleeping shirtless, god he's soo hot. Wait no he is not hot. He's a piece of shit.

"The fuck is happening Mentynn?" Blaise asked but I didn't asnwer. Daniel woke up too. "Elora the fuck are you doing here?" Draco asked. I found a shirt on the floor and throw it to Malfoy. "You're pureblood right?" I ask him and Daniel holds my arm "What the hell are you doing with Malfoy?" Daniel asks but I don't answer him. I just stare at Draco waiting for an answer. "Yeah I'm pureblood." Draco replies and I smirkz "Hey listen to me why are you here at this late?" Daniel asks me but I ignore his question. I opened Malfoy's wardrobe. "What are you doing you freak?" Draco asks me but its not the time for answering questions. "Where's the fucking journal Malfoy?" I ask Draco with anger.

"Mentynn tell your sister to stop! She can't just get in our room and bully Malfoy." Blaise says and I just laugh. Draco gets the journal under his pillow and just before we get out Daniel blocks the door. "I'm a pureblood too, I'll come with you." he says and I just laugh. "No Daniel we're not full purebloods. I don't have the time to explain. At least you're not a pureblood." I say at Dan and he looks at me with confusion.
"I'll come or I won't move." Dan explains with anger.

"Man let us go this is important." Draco supports me. But Dan doesn't move. "Do I really have to cast a spell to make you move or what." I say at Dan and he still doesn't move. "Fine Rictumsempra!" I cast and Dancstarts uncontrollably laughing while Draco tries to wear his shirt. I just look at him and help him wear the shirt then his sweater. We exit the boys room and ran to the corridor. "Can you please explain what's going on?" Draco asks me and I turn to him. "Okay when I passed out he controlled my body and he went through the chamber of secrets. He woken his own little pet snake and now its killing mudbloods. Then I went to his mind and learned how to enter in. We'll kill the snake..." I say at Draco and he nods as we continue running...