Chapter 20. 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩-1

Draco and Celeste walks to the stairs leaving me at the dungeons while Dan lock the locker that holds me in. "Please let me out!" I yell again but he just acts so emotionless. I yell as loud as I can put nobody cares. I cry and cry until I can't feel the hurt of everyone treating me like shit. I close my eyes as my pain lets go of my body, I heard an echoing voice in my head. I believe it said "Remember the memories!" The echo got stronger and stronger, I don't know what it freaking means. I don't know what to remember, I guess its another session with my father. I lay on the ground closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes to a different surrounding, there was a bit of water and darkness. "What do you want me to remember Tom?" I asked while I looked around. A dark silhouette appeared, there was no 17 years old Tom or his newest form. "What did you do to me at the Chamber Of Secrets?" he askes with an angry tone. I should be the one to ask honestly. "I don't know but what should I remember? Why couldn't I feel you until a few seconds ago?" I ask him and a fear filled in me. "I don't know, you did something to me that's impossible to explain." he said. Momentum acurio... What is that? I think that was what he wanted me to remember of, but why?

I woke up back at the dungeon as Draco walked down next to me. He gave food under the cage. "I'm sorry Mentynn, I really am." He said with regression. I reacted with disgust for what he said. He sat next to me as the cage was diving us. "When we were at 2nd grade I had a huge crush on you, I made Daniel follow you everywhere as I escort him. I always pulled your hair and insulted you. One day I saw you drawing and I was fascinated how beautiful you looked. Then Dan saw me staring at you so he explained that you were ofd limits. So my crush faded away." he tells me while he stared at the ceiling. I carefully looked away because he literally betrayed me. "I have to bring you up there..." he explains as he opened the cage, opened the chain but the handcuffs were still on.

"You liked to tie me up didn't you?" I asked Draco with a seductive tone. He looked back at me and grabbed my arm as I closed the gate with my body, forcing him to answer. "It turns you on to see me like that, didn't it?" I ask him while both of my hands touched his chest. "You're nothing to me Elora!" he says but I know psychology enough to understand that he's denying. I got closer to his ear and whispered "I bet that you're hard!" I touched his pants.I slowly found his pocket grabbing the keys to open my handcuffs. He didn't noticed at all, he locked me back at the cage and he moved me as he goes upstairs.  When I make sure that he's gone, I take the key and try to open my handcuffs. As my hands gets released I open my cage with a bobby pin. "Thank Merlin." I say with enjoyment as the door opens. I carefully go upstairs trying to avoid anyone I see.

"I was actually curious to know when would Draco give up and release you..." I heard a female voice from behind of me. I turn around and I saw Celeste Lestrange staring at me with her red hood. I stare at her with fear of getting caught and my gaze catches her wand, ready to kill me. "He is weak, probably way weaker than your brother and I, I'm not weak." she says with confidence. She comes and holdes my dress with her black gloves. "Unfortunately there's nothing that could avoid it Elora, you are gonna die." she says with a smile on her face. She honestly thinks that she is like a you g dumbledore or something. I saw Daniel walk out of one of the rooms as I yell his name and he runs to me and Celeste. "Daniel what the hell help me!" I yell but he giggles. "Celeste just bring her to him." he says and walks away from us. Celeste holds my arm as we walk to a livingroom. There was a man sitting on the table as Lucius and Bellatrix sat next to him. " Who are you?" I ask him and he raises his hand. "Come on, you must have recognised me. After all we used to live in your mind." he says with a sarcastic tone. He is Voldemort.