Chapter 40. |Final

(Listen to dark royalty core classic music just trust me babes.)

I weared a beautiful pink dress and collected my hair in a elegant bun. I was ready for the ball. I heard a knock on my door and it was Draco standing with his gorgeous white suit. I smiled at him. "You look stunning darling." he compliments me.

"You look quite handsome too Malfoy." I compliment him back. He holds my hand as we walk to the ballroom. My dress was too much for Yule Ball but Draco choose this one.

He enter the ball room, everybody stared at us including the teachers, I suppose its because of my overpriced dress. A classical music was playing. Draco kneeled "May I have a dance with you Mentynn?" he asked me and I nodded my head. He standed up and placed one of his hands on my waist as his other hand hold my hand, I put my other hand on his shoulder. He pulled me closer, almost as close as we were going to kiss. "I couldn't be imagining dancing with you like this in a million years." he confessed.

"Same. I hated you, you were so mean and cruel towards me but I still tried to be there for you."

"We were so different and yet the same."

"We really were."

"I also wouldn't guess that you would be any good at bed Elora, you seemed too innocent."

"Oh shut up. I always were hot."

"Not because of that Merlin. It was because you seemed soooo dull. But I still fancied you somehow. Elora, can I ask you something." he asked as he lifted me up and turned me. I nodded my head.

"Would you consider living with me when we graduate?"

"Of course I mean sure. But that would be hard for both of us. You are unbearable."

"Hey hey slow down Mentynn. You're not such a gem either. And besides that, it would be nice to have a whole house by ourselves. We could do everything together. And I could have you at my bed all day, I could fuck you till morning."

"Seriously you were being romantic for a second Draco. But yeah it would be nice. What do you see ahead of us?"

"Hmm maybe calling you Elora Malfoy one day and having a huge manor all to ourselves but not like mine, in a sunny place where we can enjoy sun. Where your only concern is to taking care of me and future kids you know."

"Wait you want kids. I thought that cold hearted Malfoy wouldn't want them."

"Well I wanna be a better dad than my father ever was to me. How many would you want?"

"Hmm I don't know. Maximum 3, I don't wanna pop kids out of my pussy for too long."

"Yeah I wouldn't want you to get exhausted. My biggest fear is to treat you like how my father treats my mum."

"You would never do that. I love you Malfoy and you love me. Sometimes we make each other cry and yell and scream, but in the end we always run back to each other. We got that love, the crazy kind." I comfort him. He kisses me softly, this time theres no anger or sadness, its full of peace. He brings the worst of me sometimes but I bring the best in him. He's vulnerable but yet so passionate around me. I'm passionate but yet so calm around him. We've been through a lot and we still love and respect each other.

We lied to each other, he betrayed me but I never gave up on him. He emotionally tortured me but yet it was still love and obsession. "Elora..." Draco whispered. "Yes..." I answered him. "Promise me to never let me go."

"I promise."

We continued to slow dance like we were almost not moving, we just sred at each other's eyes. His platinum blonde hair and his ocean blue eyes shined, like he was my sun. Like he was all I needed all along.

"Do you think I can still graduate? I have sooo many low grades and I didn't even attwnded most of my classes."

"To be honest I'm not sure, there's still a year before we graduate. But you're going to be fine, your surname is Malfoy. Its a sad fact but names like ours means power. And your father is really rich. I'm sure he's going to find a way.

"Ew Dan I don't wanna spend time with your friend at all. No thanks." I rage at Daniel for trying to make me spend time with his new friend and him. "But Malfoy is such a great boy. Why wouldn't you want to hangout with us?" Daniel argues with me. "We're going to be year 2's in a few months. Your only friend is Carmen. You should socialize more." he tries to convince me. His friend Draco comes next to us.

"Daniel stop ruining our time with your loser sister. Why do you want her to hangout with us? She is a girl." Draco laughs. Omg I'm so mad at him. Did he just called me a loser? "Well you're the loser here Malfoy! Ugh I hate you so much!" I yell at him. Daniel looks sad, I hugged him. "You're a year older than me but you're still shorter than me haha." I tease him. He laughs.

"You think you're long? I'm longer than you are Elora. I pity Dan honestly, how can he tolerate you? You are unbearable." he yells at me and storms off.

There's more than just a memory like this that we tease each other as kids. But honestly the moment we have reached is immaculate. We used to be enemies and now we're lovers. "I love you, more than I love myself." he said and kissed my forehead. "I love you." I say it back to him. I rest my head at his chest. In the end it was him and I.

Dancing together as our heads and lips are close. Its always and forever be Him and I.

The End...