Chapter 26.

This chapter includes detailed sexual content, if you don't wanna read it skip to the next chapter.

He sees how seduced I was and he was breathing on my neck. "Draco you said we can't." I try to say but he's just destroying my senses one by one. He stopps and I grab his shirt as we undress his top. He was standing half naked in front of me. I undressed my top, standing with only a skirt and my bra. I kiss his lips again as he kisses me rougher and rougher every time. He moves his lips slowly to my neck and my shoulder. He slowly moves his head to my breast as he sucks the skin that my bra doesn't cover. "You're..." he says like its a moan as he kisses my breast again "Are..." he says again as his hands travel slowly to my back " Beautiful..." he says one last time.

He opens my bra as he slowly removes it. He uses his hand, giving me a tingle that spreads through my entire body. He slowly rubs his hand in a circular motion on my tits. My hands were on his hair slowly rubbing his hair.

He puts his mouth at the same height as my breast as he slowly sucks my tits giving me pleasure more and more. "Draco!" a little moan escapes from my mouth as I close my eyes. He sucks it harder and way harder every times I act like I'm about to moan. He puts his other hands as his hand squeezes my other breast. He removes his mouth from my wet chest as he puts his mouth on my other one. "We're gonna get caught but only this time it will be real Malfoy." I say at him but he doesn't care.

"Mentynn believe me all I want is to bend you over and fuck you right now! I don't care about getting caught." he says as his hot breath touches my titts. "All the boys here are insane, you're incredibly beautiful and none of them are good for you." he says. He gets up and lifts my chin with his finger tips.

"I've never done it, I'm a virgin." I say at him as he gets my half naked body closer to his. "Well I am too." he says and I was honestly shocked by that. "I get it now, thats why Pansy yelled at you like that when you kissed me as a fake thing." I say at him while he was giving small touches at my waist. "Wear your clothes come on!" he tells and I do whatever he says. He holds my hand and he sneaks me into his room. "Draco my brother or Zabini could walk in no!" I yell but he doesn't listen.

"They won't. Daniel is with Carmen and Blaise is studying with your roommate." he says. When we enter the room, as soon as the door closes he undresses himself, but this time he left his boxers on only. He came closer to me and slowly take my robes off then my shirt, until I had nothing on at my top.He slowly kneeled and he psuhed the skirt down making me only stand in my panties. He slowly takes my panties off too as I stand awkwardly.He stands up and holds my waist as he pushes me at bed.

He layes on me as he puts small kisses until my vagina. He takes his left rings off. "Just close your eyes and let me pleasure you." he says makingn his hot touch my vagina as a tingle flows through my whole body. He touches his lips at the cheeks of my pussy, he touches it with his fingertips in a curcilar motion. He pushes his finger inside me as a moan escapes from my mouth. "It hurts Draco!" I moan but he doesn't pull his finger out. "Its normal don't worry." he says as he starts to moves his finger in and out I can't control but scream. He puts his other hand on my mouth covering it.

It slowly feels a bit better. As his finger moves I start to feel a little pleasure but not too much. He slowly put his second finger as I start to moan. He removes both of them until I feel good about them. He removes his boxer as I stare at his big cock. "There's no way I can take it in me Draco no!" I yell but he just laughs. He layes on me and rubs me to him. He looks so hard right now. He rubs me to him as I feel his dick on me.

He slightly pushes his penis in me. "Draco it hurts!" I yell again but he doesn't stop. He pushes half of it as I scream and scream. A little bit of blood gets on sheets. "Draco!" I moan and he pushes himself fully, I wrap my legs around him as I scream. Draco kisses me while he's still inside me. He slowly moves as I to scream but he's in my mouth right now so its hard. He rocks himself again, he takes my hands and pins them next to my head with his hands. He slowly moves forward and backward as I moan. It slowly feels amazing, "Draco! Uh- slow down a bit!" I order him but he goes a bit rougher. I start to rock myself with him in a rhythmic movement.

He moans too, it turns me on soo much. I feel full of pleasure right now and well Draco looks like that too. He finally gets out of me as a white liquid gets out of his penis. The same thing comes from my vagina too. He releases me and I try to get up but it hurts. "Come on I will clean the sheets while you dress up." He says and stands up as he walks to the other side of the bed which I still sit at. He wears his rings back. He lifts my chin to look directly at his eyes. "Uhh, my legs hurt I can't walk." I say with regression.

He lifts me while his hand is wrapped around my legs and the other one is wrapped around moy shoulders. He carried me to Blaise's bed and I sit there as he casts some cleaning spells on the sheets. He wears his boxer back and he's half naked. I wear my bra and wear the shirt that Draco gave me , then my panties back. Draco carries me to his bed and makes me lay as he collapsed next to me. I close my eyes and put my head on Draco's chest. "What if someone walks in?" I ask and he wraps me around him more "Don't worry they're all out." he says with a smile. I love his british accent.