Chapter 17.

I opened my eyes to the hospital wing, Draco standing next to me, more like sleeping. He looks like a mess. He opens his beautiful ocean blue eyes. He looks like someone beated him up. Someone definitly beated him up and that could be seem by the blood on his lips. He looks deadly handsome like this. What am I saying, he's not a pleasure of mine to even discuss it in my head. A little smile appeared from the corners of his mouth. I smile too. He looks away and his facial espression fades away. He rans outside, "Malfoy!" I yell but he doesn't care. He leaved me alone without even saying anything. What is his problem. Selina and Arabella enters as they hug me lightly. "Elora we were gonna lose our minds when we saw you like that." Arabella explains, I tried to stand a bit but I fail. "What are you talking about, saw me like what?" I ask them and they stare at each other. "You know you were bleeding and who-must-not-be-named was standing next to you and killing you." Selina answers but I have no clue what they're talking about. After a few hours I exit the wing and went to the common room. Draco was the only one there, of course he is. Today is a fricking school day but why didn't he go into his classes.

"Malfoy can we talk?" I ask him nicely as he stares at my face with disgust. What is honestly wrong with him, for a second he's happy and bright then he's dark and sad. He is like a giant baby honestly. "No!" Draco argues. "I strongly dislike you Malfoy!" I yell at him with anger as he continues to read his goddamn book. He looks pleased, if he's trying to annoy me he is definitely getting there. "What are you trying to do Draco? For a second I believe that you're a decent person and the other second you act like you hate me. I don't understand you so please make me understand." I yell with anger. His gaze meets mine and he gives me a look and turnes back at his book. I grab his stupid book and hide it behind me. If he's trying to tease me then yes same, let the stupid game begin. "Give it back Mentynn!" he sassed. My mouth corners curled upwards and gave him a little smirk. "Answer me." I declared. He tried to grab it but I didn't let him grab me. "Answer me!" I repeated myself. "I already told you that I don't want anything to do with you so give it back!" He yelled. Yeah he may have yelled at me a couple of times, warning me to stay away from him but I don't really mind it. "Why do you want me to stay away from you?" I ask him while I still hold the book behind me tightly. He still doesn't answer it.

I pin him agains the wall while the book fell down. My hands were wrapped around Malfoy's neck while my other hand closed his get away. I got closer to his ear and whispered "Why do you want me to stay away from you?" I repeat myself again. God his smell is too good, he just smells like trouble but a trouble that would risk everything for kind of. I realized that the common room's pumpkin smell almost faded. "Because you are dangerous and I'm trying to avoid you. Because I find myself in a situation where I'm probably sad or angry." he answers. I release his neck but suddenly he took my arms, spinned me around as I face the wall, my arms were tied by his hands on my back. "Don't ever dare to touch me or even talk with me, never do that again and never try to stop me from doing anything. Understood?" he asks with an agressive tone. All I did was giggle loudly. He pinned me harder which brought our bodies closer. "You are a bit control freak arent you?" I mimicked with the same tone he used.

God what are we doing, he brings the worst out of me. "Shut up!" Draco yelled at me. I could see how he's struggling to think about what to do with me. "Make me..." I teased Draco. He pushed me against the wall harder, making it hard for me to breathe.I made a move and faced him as his eyes widened. "You really are trouble aren't you Mentynn." he says with curiosity. "You bring the worst out of me, I am trouble when you're around me." I answer with honesty. "See you around..." he says and releases me. I haven't seen Daniel in a while. He didn't come to visit me or anything. I went upstairs to the girls dorm and when I reach at our room with Arabella, I saw her crying. "Arabella what happened?" I ask her as I ran at her.

I placed my palms on her face while tears continued to fall down from her brown eyes. "Arabella talk to me..." I try to calm her while it didn't work. I whipped her tears from her beautiful brown skin and she stares at me. "My mum, her illness got worse. She might die Elora. She's my everything." she sniffs. I hug her while her dark brown curly hair spreads around my shoulder. "The world is a cruel place and there is no peace until you experience the worst." I say at her and at least maybe she will get better. We went to get butter beer and invited Selina too.

"Honestly Hufflepuff boys are kinda hot. Have you seen Cedric Diggory? He is honestly a god." Arabella said with enjoyment. I never really dated or fancied any boy. Slytherin boys are way hotter than the other houses but I just want to be me myself and I, you know. "Arabella all houses have hot boys, especially Slytherin. Maybe Elora and you should finally get railed." Selina offered sarcastically. Arabella and I stared at each other then she started laughing while I finished my butter beer.