Epilogue

A week has passed since the fight at Smoke Ridge Park. It still feels like it just happened. Most of my days are spent reading the news and hoping that something happened and hoping it doesn't. With a sense of incompletion following me, I pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Rachel," I say, "It's Wyatt. How quick can you be at the garage?"

"Umm. I can be there in about twenty minutes at best."

"Great. I'll call Derrick to come too."

"Ok. What exactly are we doing?" Concern is in her voice.

"It's nothing big. You'll see. Bye." I hang up, call everyone else, and head out.

I ride my bike as quickly as possible. Luckily, I show up before they all do. Derrick is the first to arrive with Gwen due to them taking her car. "Dude, what's going on?"

I see Amy and Joel coming behind them. "I'll tell you in a bit. Just wait."

Rachel shows and has the same tone as the rest. "What's wrong? Did the cliques attack you or something."

"No." I pick up the duffle bag and put the code in to raise the door. I take a few steps in and everyone follows along. "Joel, see if you can reset the code. Afterwards, try to wipe everything form the computer systems.

They stand confused for a second. "Alright," he says before walking up to the computer monitors. Amy follows along.

"Good." I turn to Gwen and Derrick. "I need you two to make sure all the boxes don't contain any dangerous supplies or equipment." Gwen nods and they are off.

Rachel looks me in the eyes. "What do you need me to do, chief?"

"Follow me," I say as I guide her to the office with the duffle bag in hand. We walk into the familiar office room and I place the bag onto the table. "Rip everything off the board. I'll take whatever he has in the desk."

We both do as I instructed and collect mass amounts of paper. They start to pile into the trash can until Rachel decides to take it to a dumpster behind the garage. As she is out, I pull a sheet of paper out of the duffel bag. It's the drawing of all of us standing together. The only alteration I made was placing a piece of blue tape onto the edge, where Kyle use to stand. I use some tacks I brought to place it in the center of the now empty board.

I walk out as Rachel enters from the front. "Everything is tossed out," she says.

"Boxes are clear," Derrick calls out as he and Gwen head to the center.

Amy heads down with Joel from the computers. "The whole system is cleaned. The new code is 3906"

"Awesome," I say as I pull out a blue and black spray cans from my bag. "Might wanna step back."

As the do so, I use point the black can to the ground and begin to spray. They all stand by and watch as they start to piece together what I'm doing.

I run across the warehouse diagonally with the blue paint before dropping the empty can to the floor. The final image is the N emblem taking the size of the warehouse floor. The others jokingly applaud. I walk in the center with a few spots of pain on the toes of my shoe. "We are nameless and this is our home."