♛01♛

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

The music is blasting, people are cheering, there's flashing lights all around and then there's you... Well, you are up on stage in the middle of it all. You are the one everyone came to see, the famous, well, semi-famous stripper, Bunny

You're wearing a little bunny tail and ears along with a small black top, tiny booty shorts that show most of your ass and a mask to hide your identity as you're up on stage.

Some people decide that strippers are automatically 'whores' or 'sluts' as some would say, but to you it's an art. You're dancing around a pole on a stage and afterwards you get to go home. That is unless someone pays enough to get you in a private room. This has never happened yet though and you're hoping it never does because some people are creeps, along with the fact that a few of your co-workers have been raped while in a private room.

Usually your boss, Shota, keeps everyone safe, but sometimes he isn't able to do anything until it's too late. He's upped the security multiple times and has made security stand at the doors of private room's just in case, but sometimes security wanders off like idiots. When that happens they are fired as soon as he finds out and he hires some more.

Some people would say Shota is an asshole, but he's really sweet and looks after all of you. He's like a father to you since yours ran off when you were younger anyways. He's also the reason you don't have to do any private jobs unless they pay way more than they would for anyone else. The most anyone is allowed to do is as far as they are comfortable with unless said otherwise.

As soon as you're done with the songs for the night, you pick up all the money that has fallen onto the stage and walk off, making sure to sway your hips a little extra to get the crowd going some more. You make sure you don't have any private jobs tonight, making sure to give Shota a hug before heading off for your friend.

Usually you wouldn't be known as the confident type, but that's usually during the day and even then it depends on the situation. At night no one knows who you are and it boosts your confidence plenty. The first time you took the stage you were scared as hell, but after that you were rising up in the ranks quicker than anyone else at the club. Let it be for your body or the fact that you are a great dancer, it's nice. 

During the day though, you are an assistant for the CEO of the Todoroki Company, Shoto Todoroki. The Todoroki company is owned by Enji Todoroki with his youngest son as the CEO.

About four years ago you started working at the strip club and around three months ago you got the job as an assistant. You've been told the only reason you got the job is because Mr. todoroki likes to overwork himself and you are supposed to make him leave at eight o'clock each night, which you do. It doesn't bother you any that that's the reason, as long as you're getting paid. 

After your long night at the club you head to grab Mina, aka your best friend and fellow stripper. Mina has stuck with you through thick and thin since you were children. She was there to comfort you when you lost your mother, there for you when you needed a place to live, and even there working with you now as a fellow stripper.

"Hey Mina!!!" You yell causing her to jump back.

"Holy shit you scared me y/n" She says as she glares at you.

"Ready to head home?"

She wipes her tired eyes as she turns towards you. "Yeah i'm exhausted. That was really the crowd tonight. I feel like i could sleep for years after that."

You laugh at her, "Honestly same. I did get a lot of money out of it though."

"I don't know how you can do so well. Anyways, let's head home, I'm exhausted"