♛16♛

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

It's finally Sunday and today is the day that Shoto is taking you out on a date. You've been alone with him multiple times, but this is an official date and you are excited.

Within the last week, not much has changed. You still go to his house almost every morning and hang out until it's time for work. You've kissed a few times within the week, but no makeout sessions have happened again.

Shoto has thought about taking control a little more, but he doesn't want things to go too fast. He's never been in love and having it been his first time feeling this way he wants to take things slow and ease into things. You have also wanted to take things slow, but you also want it to move a little faster. It's all a battle in your head, but you know if you want this to work out the relationship needs time.

This morning you decided not to go over to Shoto's even though you couldn't sleep. You want to surprise him with how you look when he comes to pick you up.

It's Mina's day off, so she's helping you pick out your outfit. She picks out three different things from your closet, not knowing what exactly you're looking for. The first choice Mina picks out for you is a tight dark red dress that reaches almost mid-thigh. It's tight enough to show off all your curves, but it's also comfy.

The second choice Mina picks out for you is a skin-tight light pink skirt that reaches mid-thigh, along with a white crop-top long sleeve shirt that leads up to your neck like a choker and has a large hole along your collarbone that reveals a small amount of cleavage.

The final choice Mina chooses for you is a short sleeve black dress. The chest area goes down into a V-shape stopping mid stomach. The dress itself goes down a little past mid-thigh so that if you raised your arms your ass wouldn't show.

In the end, you decide on the skirt and crop top, along with a pair of tan heels that wrap around your ankle. Once you're done putting the clothes on, you work on your hair and makeup.

You decide on some light blush, a tiny amount of eyeshadow, and some light pink lipstick. You've never really been one for a lot of make-up anyway. You decide to curl your hair rather than trying something big, making sure not to miss a strand.

Once you're ready you text Shoto to see if he's on his way yet.

Shotooooooo

Yes?

Have you left yet?

That depends.

Depends on what?

Look out your window.

Okay...........................

You look out your window and see Shoto leaning against his car. He's looking up at your window and waves to you, causing you to smile. You put one finger up to let him know you'll be there in a minute and he nods in response.

You quickly run out of your room, careful not to trip. You see Eijiro in the kitchen waiting for Mina to go to their appointment.

You wave at him and say, "Hey Eijiro! Have fun at the clinic! Let Mina know I'm leaving please, Shoto is already here."

Eijiro chuckles at you, "Okay I will. Have fun!"

"Thank you!" you reply, your voice cracking a little due to being nervous.