♛18♛

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

You unzip Shoto's pants and pull them down a little past his thighs. You kiss around his inner thighs, causing his bulge to grow. Before you do anything more you look up at Shoto, his face bright red and one of his hands flat against the wall. You can't really tell what he's thinking or feeling, so you stand up slowly and ask, "Do you want me to stop?"

Shoto looks into your e/c eyes and passionately kisses your lips before saying, "N-no... You can continue."

You smirk and get back down on your knees, kissing his thighs again, sending shivers up Shoto's spine. Once you think you're done you pull his boxers down slowly, revealing more and more of his defined V-line.

You grope his bulge before pulling his boxers down completely, revealing his hard length. You kiss the tip before taking his dick into your hand, moving your fingers around it.

You remove your hand and take the tip into your mouth first, swirling your tongue around to tease a little. Shoto throws his head back against the wall as you stop and wrap your lips around it completely. He lets out a slight moan as you move forward, feeling the inside of your mouth around each part of his skin as you do.

You move your head back and forth, slowly inching farther back each time. Shoto eventually puts one of his hands in your hair, stroking it as his other hand is in a fist. You gag a few times as you take his whole length into your mouth before getting used to the sensation.

Shoto lets out soft moans, trying to be quiet as he does. You move your head all the way back, breathing heavily. You whisper loud enough to where he could hear, "You taste so good, " before wrapping your lips back around his dick.

Shoto's moans get a little louder, letting out "f-fuck y-y/n" and "ngh" here and there as he also starts pushing and pulling on your head, taking slight control. You let out your own whimpers and moans, your mouth vibrating against his dick.

"Y/n- oh fuck" Shoto says, his head now practically pushing against the wall as pleasure washes over him. You take this as a hint, knowing he's almost to his limit. Seconds after, Shoto groans as pleasure washes over his body once again, this time a thick liquid releasing into your mouth. You swallow all of it, licking your lips afterward. You wipe your mouth and throw your head back, taking a breath of fresh air.

Looking up at Shoto, you see he's now looking at you, his eyes full of lust and love. Shoto quickly pulls up his boxers and pants as you stand. He wraps his hands around your waist and pulls you closer to him, pecking you on the forehead.

"Are you still stressed out Shoto?" you ask him.

He shakes his head, "No, I think you've fixed that issue... You know you didn't have to do that, right?"

You shake your head and chuckle. "Shoto, I wanted to. It would have happened eventually anyway," you reply, mumbling most of the second part.

"I guess you're my first of another thing too then."

"Yeah. That was the first time I've ever done anything like that too."

Shoto leans down and cups your cheek. "Well, I'm glad I had the honors." You giggle as he kisses you. He puts his forehead against yours, "Thank you for the stress reliever baby."

"Anytime."

He raises an eyebrow and smirks, "Oh really?"

"Okay, maybe not anytime, but you know what I mean."

Shoto chuckles, "Yeah I know." He sighs and pecks you on the lips. "Well father will be here any minute and I'm not sure how I plan on bringing up us to him yet, so let's get back to work for now."

"Okay"

You both go back to your desks, not forgetting what occurred against the wall. Unable to stop thinking about it, you decide to go out of the room and get some fresh air to try and clear your mind so that you can focus on work.

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

Enji knocks on the door and walks into the room. He turns to say his usual hello to you, but notices you aren't at your desk. "Where's Ms. l/n, son?"

Shoto looks up from his work and sits back in his chair, "She went outside to get some fresh air."

Enji nods, "Okay." Enji grabs a chair from the corner of the room and sits in it, looking at his son. "You need to marry soon. I want grandchildren."

Shoto rolls his eyes, "Father. I told you I'm not ready for children and you only want me to marry a successful woman who is perfect and I have no attraction to any female like that."

"Well, I don't want you marrying the poor when you could marry someone successful."

"Love is not defined by money or how successful someone is."

Enji leans forward, "And how would you know that? You don't know the first thing about love."

Shoto scoffs at his father, "You know a lot less about love than I do, you married mother for success and then abused her for many years, causing her to kill herself in the process. Oh and let's not forget the scar on my face and all the long hours I had to do stuff that I did not want to for years." Shoto licks his lips angrily and takes a deep breath before continuing, "I know a lot more about love than you may think I do."

"I have changed from the past."

"Seriously? You think you've changed?." Shoto bursts out laughing, "You have not changed at all father. You expect me to have thought you changed but you still expect me to marry into a rich and successful family which I'm sorry but that's not happening. I will love who I want and that is final."

"I can take the company away from you and cancel all payments towards your house son, I hope you know that."

"Trust me, I know. I have my own money saved up in an account you cannot reach in any sort of way, so go ahead take everything. I will personally start my own business and pay on my own."

"You will marry successfully and you will listen to me, I am your father."

"I haven't considered you a real father since before the scar, it is a useless label when it comes to you." Shoto looks his father in the eyes, "I have also already found someone who I personally think is successful even if you may not and I love her tremendously."

Enji's expression turns firmer than it was before, "Who is this 'someone' you're talking about?"

As soon as he asks that question you walk in the door and they both look at you. Shoto takes this moment to stand up and walk over to you. You stop moving as you are unsure of what is happening and look at Shoto, eyes full of confusion.

Shoto wraps an arm around your upper chest and softly pulls you towards him, your back against his chest. He looks up at Enji, "This is my someone, father."

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Only my 2nd time writing smut, sorry if it's bad >-<

Any Thoughts?

~Aizaten ♥♥♥