♛19♛

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

Sorry if I switch Shoto's father's name from Mr.Todoroki to Enji a lot, it just depends on what the specific action or line is. Just know it's the same person.

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

You look down at the floor, not wanting to see Mr. Todoroki's expression. That's when you hear angry footsteps coming towards you and Shoto. You flinch as he stops close to the both of you and Shoto pulls you a little closer to his chest.

Enji looks at Shoto with fury in his eyes and yells, "YOUR ASSISTANT? I HIRED HER TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T OVERWORK YOURSELF, NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH."

Shoto wraps his other arm around you. "I don't care. I love her and you need to get over it. If you don't like it I will quit my job and start my own damn company."

"Then get out. Both of you."

"Okay. I will be returning your credit card and you can quit paying my house bills, but I hope you realize how much you regret your decision when I get a company that exceeds yours."

You stand there, mouth agape, as you hear what they are saying. Mr. Todoroki stomps out of the office, leaving you and Shoto alone to gather your stuff.

You turn around in Shoto's arms and he lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Sorry, you had to hear all that y/n."

"N-no it's fine. Don't worry about it. Let's just get our stuff and go to your house." you reply nuzzling your face into his chest.

"Okay. Make sure to start calling it home, by the way, you'll be living there soon." Shoto says as he pulls away from the hug and walks over to start packing his stuff.

You blush as you remember you really will be moving in with him soon. You both pack your stuff up as you do every day since neither of you ever bring anything extra. Once you are both packed you get into the elevator, walking out of it when it gets to the bottom. As you are almost to the door Izuku walks over to you both, Katsuki close behind.

Izuku looks at you, confused. "Are you guys leaving early?" he asks you both.

You look at Shoto and back at Izuku, "No. It's a long story. Are you guys on break right now?" Izuku nods his head. "Okay, come with us and I'll explain what I can."

Izuku smiles and grabs Katsuki's hand, pulling him along as Izuku follows you. You grab onto Shoto's hand and squeeze it as you walk out the door, causing many employees to gasp as they notice.

Once you're outside Shoto explains the first part. Although he's not too social he finds it easier to explain the situation than you would be able to. "So, call me Shoto from now on please, no more Mr. Todoroki."

Izuku nods and so does Katsuki, so Shoto continues, "My father, he is a controlling and abusive bastard who likes to make all my life decisions. He told me I had to be with a successful woman, which to him y/n is not. So I told him I was leaving the company and I'd start my own with the money I've saved up over the years if he didn't like it and here we are."

Katsuki looks at Shoto, "Good for you then. Don't hurt y/n though. She may be a bit of a bitch, but she's still my friend."

Shocked, you yell, "Katsuki! You care about meeee!!!" You set your stuff down quickly and jump at him, pulling him into a hug.