♛08♛

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

Throughout the week Shoto had visited twice to see Sho. You both hung out in your room as you talked and teased the cat with toys. You fell asleep a few times. Within the last week, your nightmares have been getting worse and worse, causing you to have less and less sleep. Shoto noticed your lack of sleep but didn't mention it thinking that it would annoy you if he says something.

It is now Sunday and you are waiting for Shoto to get to your apartment. Earlier in the week, you decided that he would drive you and him over because Mina and Eijiro had to go earlier to help set stuff up. You have no idea what they had planned for the night, but you're glad to be meeting some more people.

While you're happy about it, Shoto is somewhat dreadful. He hates talking to people because he never knows what to say. While you're going to be there with him, he still is unsure about how to socialize with others without embarrassing himself.

Sitting on the steps of your apartment you see Shoto pull up. You get into the car and pull the address up in the GPS. By the time you get there, it is around two o'clock. Shoto decides to park on the side of the road rather than the driveway since there are a few cars in it already.

You get out of the car and walk to the front door. As you are about to knock the door opens and you see a blonde-haired man with a black lightning-shaped streak in his hair and yellow eyes. "Hey! I'm Denki! Come in."

You and Shoto step in as you introduce both of you. "Hi Denki, I'm y/n and this is Shoto."Shoto bows his head a little as a way of saying hi. "Sorry, he's not exactly a people person."

"Guess him and Hitoshi should get along then."

"Hitoshi?"

"Oh, he's my boyfriend. You'll meet him when you walk into the room."

"Ah okay."

"Follow me!"

You and Shoto follow Denki into another room where you see Mina, Eijiro, Katsuki, Izuku, and a purple-haired guy. You hide behind Shoto knowing that Katsuki is still mad at you from the other day and can't get to you if you're hiding behind him.

Denki lets them know you're there. "Hey guys, Shoto and y/n is here."

Confused, Shoto looks at you as you peek around him. You point at Katsuki and he automatically understands. "Uh, hey Katsuki, hey Izuku." You say, still hiding behind Shoto.

Katsuki stands up to attack you, but Izuku holds him back. "Kacchan! Be nice!"

"She's the one who scared me though!"

"I don't care, that was like the beginning of the week."

"Ugh, fine. Only because you asked."

You giggle as you and Shoto sit on the floor by everyone else. Shoto is next to Izuku, while you are beside the purple-haired man with purple eyes. Denki sits next to him and introduces you and Shoto to him, "Hitoshi, this is y/n and Shoto. Guys, this is Hitoshi, my boyfriend."

"Hi, Hitoshi!" You say.

"Hey."

Shoto nods as he did earlier, Hitoshi nodding back. "I guess quiet people really do understand each other" you mumble to yourself.

Shoto overhears you and leans in towards your ear, "Yes, yes we do as we do not like other people."

You giggle as Mina and Eijiro walk in with alcohol in their hands. Mina holds up her bottles, "We got drinks!"