♛11♛

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

"Shoto, is it lunch break yet?" You whine as you're laying your head on your desk.

He sets the paper he was looking at down, "This is the fifth time you've asked this in the last 20 minutes."

You sigh, "Sorry. Since we were out yesterday I practically laid around most of the day... and the night. So, I got no sleep and I was forcing myself to wait to eat until breakfast, but then I forgot about food for a while. By the time I remembered I had to come to work. So, I haven't eaten since Bakugo made breakfast yesterday morning."

"y/n, you really need to learn to take care of yourself better. Doesn't Mina help keep an eye on you or anything?"

"She usually would, but once she and Eijiro started dating I felt like a third wheel and she doesn't take care of me as much as before. Without her these past years, I would probably have died years ago due to my carelessness."

Shoto gets up and walks over to your desk. "Why don't you talk to her about it?"

You look up at Shoto as he leans against your desk. "I don't want to bother her about it. I'm sure she's going to eventually move in with him anyway, so I'll have to get used to it anyways."

"I guess that makes sense, but learn to take care of yourself. If not I'll show up every morning to make sure you eat."

"AWE YOU CARE SHOTO"

"Of course I care... You're my friend."

"Aweeee!" You get up and go around the desk standing in front of Shoto. "Does that mean I can get a hug?"

Shoto's shocked at the question, "Why would you want a hug from me...?"

"Because a hug is a way to show affection and thanks and I'm thankful for the fact that you care about me even though you don't have to."

"Oh"

"Do you not get hugs from anyone?" Shoto rubs the back of his neck and looks down at the floor. "I guess not... Well, I guess you're getting the first hug you've had in a while!"

You wrap your arms around Shoto, catching him off guard. He stands there with his arms at his sides for a moment before wrapping them around you too. You look up at him, "See, doesn't a hug feel nice?"

Shoto blushes and smiles a little. "Yea, it does..."

You giggle and notice Shoto's blush. "Shoto, you're blushing," you tease. Shoto pulls back from the hug and looks the other way. "I'm just teasing... Why'd you run away from the hug, It was warm."

Shoto looks back at you, "Let's just go take our lunch break."

"You just changed the subject Shoto... I'm fine with it this once though because I'm starving." Shoto doesn't reply and opens the door, waiting for you to go first, closing it behind him as he walks out.

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

It's almost five in the morning and you're laying on your bed wide awake. You woke up from a nightmare like you always do, only Sho to comfort you this time. As you pet the cat you think about what you can do with your time. That's when you remember Shoto saying you could show up at his front door if you want. You think about it for a few minutes before finally deciding to go pay him a visit.

You grab Sho and quietly sneak out of the house, not knowing if Mina and Eijiro are asleep or not. As you walk down the road you speak to your cat like an idiot, "Sho are you ready to go visit your daddy? I bet he misses you!" Sho just Meows and digs his head back into the crease of your arm as you laugh.