♛23♛

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

Shoto took his tie, shirt, and pants off first before you took control and flipped you both over to where you're on top again. You take the hoodie off, leaving you in your bra and panties. Shoto wraps an arm around your back, quickly unclasping your bra. Without thinking, you put your arms over your chest.

Shoto raises an eyebrow and removes your arms before pulling you down some. He leans up meeting you in the middle and connects your lips again. Gaining control again, he flips you both over again and pulls away from the kiss.

He moves down some on the bed, admiring your beauty. Shoto leans down and takes a nipple into his mouth, one of his hands rubbing the other. You arch your back a little at the new feeling along with letting out a soft moan. He switches nipples before starts trailing kisses down your neck, between and on your breasts, on your stomach, and stopping at your panties.

Before continuing, Shoto grabs his tie off the floor and ties your wrists together, then ties them above your head to the headboard. In a swift movement, he pulls down and takes off your panties, revealing your wetness. You feel your heart rate increase as Shoto starts trailing kisses up and down your thighs.

Shoto licks his lips before moving forward a little and putting your legs in a 'V' shape. He rubbed his thumb over your clit before opening his mouth and taking as much as he could in. You moaned as soon as you felt his touch, arching your back since your hands are restrained.

You moaned his name as he stuck his tongue inside of you. As you bent your legs over his shoulders, he moved closer. One of his arms went to your breast, squeezing it softly before teasing your erect nipples. "Shoto" you whimper as your legs start shaking.

Shoto looks at you, knowing you weren't going to last much longer. He swirls his tongue around as you moan his name, loving the taste of you and the sound of his name coming out of your mouth.

He removes his hand from your breast and moves them both under your ass to get a better grip on you. "I-I'm n-not going to last much longer Shoto," you whimper as you pull on the restraints. You know Shoto's a virgin as well, but it feels as if this is something he's been doing for years.

"F-Fuck!" you say as you throw your head back on the pillow, moaning uncontrollably and curling your toes as you orgasm. Shoto gently lets your legs down from his shoulders as he licks the area around his mouth clean, wiping it with his arm afterward.

Shoto lays over you and smashes your lips together. You kiss back immediately as you also feel his firm bulge against your throbbing pussy. "Shoto, I need you" you whine between kisses as you grind against each other.

Shoto smirks as he puts his arms on both sides of your head, lifting himself up to see your face, "Someone's a little needy."

"P-please Shoto."

Shoto puts one hand at your entrance, inserting one finger at a time to stretch you out. Even though he has lube, he doesn't use it since your natural juices easily allow his fingers to slip in and out of you. He stops and gets up, grabbing a condom from his nightstand, and takes off his boxers before leaning back over you again, putting the condom over his cock.

He lines up at your entrance and slowly enters your tightness. As you bite your bottom lip, you taste the metallic flavor of blood. Shoto notices and connects your lips as he continues, also untying your wrists. Immediately your hands go to his back as he moves back out before going back into you slowly a few times again.

The pain turns into pleasure as his thrusts begin to go harder and quicker. You both moan each other's names as time passes by. You're sure that Shoto is going to have semi-permanent scratches on his back from how hard your nails had a hold of his back.

The room is warm and all you can hear is the sound of skin against skin as Shoto's pace speeds up. "S-shoto," is all you can say over and over again as he thrusts.

You wrap your arms around his neck as his thrusts slowly get sloppier. Hearing you moan in his ear turning him on more by the second. Shoto feels your walls tighten up around his length and knows your both almost at your limit. "y/n I'm gonna cum," He says as you tighten your grip around his neck.

"M-me too S-shoto" you moan out. He moans your name as you both reach your orgasm. You scratch shoto's back as you moan his name out one more time before letting go and laying back on the pillow, trying to catch your breath. Shoto pulls out and takes the condom off, throwing it towards the trash can by the wall.

He collapses onto you, careful not to hurt you. After catching his own breath he digs his face into the crook of your neck, kissing it where he lays. You have one arm wrapped around him as you make circles on his back. "I love you Shoto," you say, your voice full of love.

"I love you too baby," he replies quietly, but loud enough for you to hear.

You lay there a few minutes before Shoto suggests a bath before bed. You agree and watch as Shoto goes in the bathroom and starts the water. Once Shoto has the water ready, he walks back into the room and picks you up, your legs automatically wrapping around his waist.

He chuckles as you cling to him. Removing one hand out from under your ass, he lowers you both into the water. Rather than sitting up, you straighten your legs out and continue having your arms around his neck.

It's not long after that you both wash each other, cleaning off the sweat you both had worked up. As Shoto washes your hair, you wash your body. You eventually switch, making sure to get every piece of his soft hair. Wanting it to be softer than usual, you use more conditioner on his hair than you would on your own.

Shoto decides not to question it as he washes his body, feeling your hands scratch his head. He never thought that he would be here at this moment with someone. Having always thought he would end up alone, he never really thought about how his life would be with another person. Now that he is with you, he feels pure happiness and never wants to lose it.

After you're both done cleaning, Shoto gets out first and grabs you one of his shirts to throw on, grabbing a pair of sweatpants for himself. Knowing your thighs are going to be hurting tomorrow, you decide your gonna call Shota and tell him you're not working.

Shoto picks you up and sets you on the counter for you to put your shirt on. Once your shirts on he brushes your hair as you just fluff his out and put the colors on the correct sides. You giggle as you watch him struggle to brush your hair.

He finally finishes and sets the hairbrush down. He's about to pick you up bridal style when you stop him and lean your forehead against his. You look into his eyes as he looks into yours and says, "I love you so much Shoto."

He kisses you on the lips and replies, "I love you too y/n. I don't think anyone's made me this happy since before mom died."

You smile as you cup his cheek with one of your hands and connect your lips again, only letting go when you're satisfied. Shoto raises an eyebrow and smirks, "Seems someone's still a little hungry."

You chuckled, "Maybe, but I think I've had enough tonight. Also, I'm skipping work tomorrow since my thighs are going to be sore."

"Oops."

You both laugh as Shoto picks you up bridal style and sets you in bed. Climbing in after you, he covers you both up and lays there looking at you. He kisses you again and turns on his back, wrapping his arm around you. You scoot closer and lay your head on his chest, his heartbeat slowly lulling you to sleep.

♥♥♛♚♛♥♥

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Smut may just be the hardest thing I've ever written. I hope it isn't too bad, Before this, I've only ever written a one-shot and the office blowjob, so I'm a full-on noob.

Any Thoughts?

~Aizaten ♥♥♥