THE FOREST OF DARK ELVES

It was a hard five days of riding nonstop. From the lake to over the terrain of the Forbidden Swamps (the land where evil Dark Elves lurk). The group flew hard and fast to during their fast day of travel.

And thanks to Garang's new staff, the four flying creatures could fly faster than a greater, stronger durability for their wings. Their flight was twice as fast and twice the strength the creatures flew a day ago. Now they can fly on without end, but their destination was on the other side of the known territory.

The look of the map Garang showed them earlier, and their next destination was on the opposite direction of the Lake of Reflection. To the southeast, the Griffin and the Pegasi flew and didn't stop for a full day.

The group sat their food packed in sacks over the backs of the creatures. Theseus had his breakfast, lunch, and diner all day while riding on his Griffin, and the speed was still fast. Any item in any of the riders' hands could have slipped from their grasp, but Garang casted a magic barrier over each of the rider to have the high winds blow around them instead directly toward their faces.

This helped it easier for the riders to breathe easier and eat their food with no hard winds blowing in their faces all the time while flying high in the air with four creatures flying twice their unusual speed and twice their wing strength.

The four creatures covered much land in a single day before stopping for a sleep beneath the night sky. At night, the group made camp and Garang tried out his new staff. It's magic was a hundred times more powerful, and it would mean he could make a small hut and fireplace for the warriors to sleep in, and not have to worry about sleeping on the hard ground; he also created a barrier for them to protect them from any prey that might be lurking nearby.

In the morning, they woke up from a goodnight's sleep and continued their journey. The second day was the same thing, and they pressed over the northern mountains, a range of the Scarred Mountains aligned of an eastern-western position, bordering against the Human Kingdom.

The Scarred mountains was shaped of an upside-down L that aligned the border of the entire Human Kingdom, and the Forbidden Swamps was the top, most northeastern point of the Scarred Mountains. The Forbidden Swamps was just at the mountain were there western-eastern mountains met with the northern-southern mountains met.

The second day passed rather quickly as the group passed over the horizontal mountains and into the depths of the Human Kingdom, but just near the borders of the Forbidden Swamps. The Forbidden Swamps may just look like a small dot on a map, but it looks bigger between a range of mountains from different angles meeting in one spot.

And again, Garang made a hut, a fireplace within, beds to sleep on, and a barrier to make them invisible from enemy eyes.

And on the third day, they flew again quickly and never stopped once while in flight, not for a lunch break. They ate on the go, and Egeria wanted to have her father's weapon badly. She felt the Divine Bow was the only thing left of her father and his legacy to her, since he died out centuries ago, and she felt alone ever since.

For all the days they traveled, it was eating while in flight and sleeping all night. The land seemed so small of the days in flight. The trees, the mountains, the valleys. All landscapes were small like ants and very impossible to see any humans or Dwarves.

But that was not the matter. The matter was the distance it was to travel for five hard days on the backs of four creatures flying nonstop. It felt like one of the members felt he was going to be seasick, but more of flight-sick; Beddegelert was a Dwarf of caves and black mountains. He wasn't feeling good while in the air, even though he had the most delicious meats in his own sacks. The only time he felt good during the all-day flights was when he was on the ground when each of the flights was over.