A TALK WITH DARK ELF LEADER

"No. No! NO!" shouted Theseus.

The human warrior laid helpless as he watched the Necromancer, Elaine, and the minions fade after the fog lifted from view. His reunion was cut short from the enemy who overpowered the four warriors with only with three Holy Weapons. He tried to get up once, but he only felt a weak forceful movement of one of his legs.

Was he that powerful? How can we be able to save the world if he is that powerful? Theseus thought.

Garang lifted his staff and slammed it to the ground. One of the jewels flashed brightly and fainted glows emerged around the bodies of each warrior. Then Garang raised his staff's slammed jewel higher and all the warriors rose to their feet with open eyes. The lizard chanted a few words of his mouth:

Fac nos volabo in aere.

Egeria whispered a few words from her mouth; her golden hair waving up high if gravity was pulling it upwards. She also spoke with a spell:

Quatuor sanabit nos spiritus ventorum terrae.

Beams of green lines warped around each of the warriors, and everyone's pain the Necromancer gave them was gone. The Elf's healing magic worked splendid, and her Divine Bow glowed a black color that made her hair wave high then lowered back to lean over her shoulder.

Theseus signed heavily as he saw the others looking at him with great concern. "Elaine! She's..."

"...taken prisoner by the Necromancer."

The group turned to see an escort of Dark Elves approaching them. They weren't armed with any weapons but had quivers of silvery arrows and black bows tied and small daggers ready.

Theseus, Egeria, Garang, and Beddegelert stared at the strange squad of Dark Elves walking toward the group with glaring eyes that would make a crocodile turn to stone. Their eyes wouldn't turn anyone to stone, but the Dark Elves' eyes would make person shiver.

Then the squad halted when they were close any to Theseus, the closest warrior of the four to the Dark Elves.

"The Necromancer has taken your friend back to his fortress to make a ritual that will gain him true immortal," said a Dark Elf, in the lead of the entire squad.

"I thought the Dark Elves couldn't talk," said Theseus.

"I might as well be considered to be the only Dark Elf to talk around here; I am Ta'aroa, leader of the Dark Elves," said Ta'aroa.

Egeria walked next to Theseus was seemed he was ready to pull the Holy Sword, Shadowslayer. She held the Divine Bow in her hand, but she was hesitant to put her string on her bow.

"Ta'aroa, what you mean by gaining immorality?" asked Egeria.

"Your friend did tell you she was chosen by the gods to conceal the Necromancer's Spirit within a different realm. He has taken to his lair to try to abstract that power from her Spirit's core. He thinks that power can instead conceal his Spirit in his mortal body instead of being concealed elsewhere, but he'd be disappointed when he finds out the girl doesn't have the power."

Ta'aroa reached out his robes and grabbed out a long golden staff with a balancer at the top; it was the staff Elaine was holding.

"That staff. Elaine was holding it," gasped Theseus.

Ta'aroa nodded his head. "Yes, human warrior. Mortal bodies are mere vessels to hold Spirits like keeping fish in a jar filled with water. Divine powers are only forged or placed into objects the gods themselves make. To ensure the safety for the time being, Priestess Elaine trusted me to safeguard this, just in case something happened to her.