RACE FOR THE WARHAMMER

The group just stared at the Warhammer just standing wide in the open, and it up for the taking. However, they were warned around a dragon beast guarding the precious weapon. The question: where was it?

They had a feeling the wyvern was something within the underground cavern, but it was strange that the wyvern wasn't near it. It must be the four curved pillars they would be teeth of the dragon's mouth, or claws of the dragon's feet.

"Guess we play it by ear, won't we?" asked Egeria, with an impatient attitude. The Elf drew back the bowstring of the Divine Bow and aimed it toward the Golden Warhammer within reach, but a long reach it would take a bow with a rope to retrieve it.

"What are you doing?" whispered Garang. He tried to prevent the Elf from shooting an arrow, but the Elf was quicker in ability than a cheetah's four legs.

The arrow shot off and left behind a glowing line like a wire hilted by Egeria's Bow, and it struck the top of the Warhammer. Egeria gripped the energized string with one hand and holding the Bow in the other to make a solid, steady vine of the long string she created.

She pulled it the string hard five times, but the Golden Warhammer wasn't budging from where it stood like a display of armor. She sighed she couldn't get the Warhammer with her own Holy Weapon, which meant they were going have to do things the hard way.

"Blast. I can't get it free," she whispered.

"Someone is going have to climb the string you created, Egeria, and retrieve it without being noticed by the wyvern," said Beddegelert," whispered Garang.

Then the group looked toward the Dwarf who was the person whom the Warhammer is to respond too.

"Well, I am rather heavy, so my weight by cause the Elf to lose her grip," Beddegelert warned.

"Try me, Dwarf," said Egeria.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," said Beddegelert. He dropped his battleax and jumped to the string to hold himself in place. Then his feet rolled back on the ground when the Elf's feet suddenly slipped on the solid ground when Beddgelert grabbed it with his hands and quickly let go.

"I stand corrected, Beddegelert, so someone else is going have to. I need to hold the Divine Bow because it only obeys me." Egeria walked back to the spot that slid her toward the door and nearly into the archway and almost touching a gold coin that'd make a metal jumping on the floor and echo through the stone walls.

Theseus walked forward after when the Dwarf stepped away from the being pulled back by Egeria walking back to the spot, he original stood before the Dwarf's weight caused her to move. "I'll do it then. But can the Staff's power shift the weight of any mortal, Garang?" asked Theseus.

"No, the Magi's Staff can't cease a person's weight, but it can control gravity around us."

"Let's not then," replied Theseus. "After all, I grew up with no magic usage. I'll try to get it, that's if I can it free from where it stands." Theseus sheathed Shadowslayer and hopped on the energized string.

Garang grabbed Egeria's waist from being pushed forward toward the archway and nearby gold coins from a single touch could ring an echoey harp string tone throughout the stone walls.

Theseus stood on the single string on both feet and barley on his tippytoes. He balanced his weight of one side and the other, and the Magic Shield he still held on his left arm doesn't add off-balanced weight to his left side. Then he dashed up the string in a heartfelt speed. He trotted like a fast-paced tiptoeing pass a sleeping enemy.