PROLOGUE: A MAGIC BATTLE

A high wind plundered the air with foul, toxic moist that can drain an animal dry of its bloody fluids. It was a dark land where a great darkness was roaming.

It was dark as dark can be. There was no light covering in the sky, only a red sky and black clouds that hid the brightness of the sun. There was life of human and animal, but all have disappeared into caves and tunnels where they feared a great sorcerer ruling in the lands. They greatly feared and cowered by a great, dreadful, powerful sorcerer who to be believed can summon up Spirits of the Dead: a Necromancer!

The Necromancer was a mysterious sorcerer who appeared out of nowhere. At first, there was peace and property. Before he shown himself, there was light and brightness everywhere and life flourished without flaw. Many creatures lived and thrived to the fullest extent of their freedoms their lives were given.

However, the Necromancer showed up one day and took it all away. Faster than the blink an eye, the sun's light was taken away and all was shrouded in darkness. The mystery behind the Necromancer's appearance is all but unknown to everyone. All they do know is he appeared fell from the sky like a shoot star. His sudden appearance had caused many of free creatures to run away and hide from him.

Now, he has become a great nuisance and everything that was bright and green has been turned to dust. For what seems a long time, he had all the power he had and turned a once peaceful, luscious land into an ashy, dusty wasteland.

"Now my vision is complete all trample before my hands," he once proclaimed. On a small hill he stood, the Necromancer waved a long staff with purple views flowing through a crystal ruby on the staff's top. He hid his body and face behind a hood attached to a long, brown cloak.

Once he had gotten what he had achieved what he was seeking to do, there was a loud rumbling going around and it wasn't of his doing. He looked everywhere to see what was going and he saw a group of four people standing another hilltop.

"How is this possible?" he exclaimed. "Everything should be shaking in fear. How are you four free?"

The four remained silent. The four were different creatures that didn't look the same. It was, of course, they were indeed different: one was an Elf, one a Human, and a Dwarf, and one a large giant humanoid lizard.

The Human was tall and handsome any girl could imagine him to be. His dark brown hair was long and his face was tan. His eyes were the waves of the ocean and his cheeks were narrow with a chin covered by a lightly trimmed beard. In one hand, he held onto a long sword that flickered with bright light. He wore heavily plated armor tainted with strips of red and yellow.

The Elf stood slightly taller than the Human and had long golden hair reaching passed her neck. The Elf's face was surely of a pure, young maiden with pointy ears. She wore a bright green tunic sparkling like real emeralds. In hand, she held a long bow forged from pure silver. Her emerald eyes gazed upon the Necromancer with fierce determination to beat it.

The Dwarf was exactly half the size of the Human, but his beard was longer and his nose was wider. He wore a golden helmet over his small head and he wore golden armor. Holding over his should was also a hammer made of gold materials and was plastered with so much jewelry.

The forth companion wasn't a race known or any seen of any. The forth was taller than the other three and he had the face of a lizard. A long braid of bird feathers hang over his bold head and long ears. His had a long, narrow, triangular snout with a few teeth draping over his mouth.

These four different warriors were the only ones able to withstand the corrupted power the Necromancer. No matter, how he can spread his frightful power at them; they can withstand his dark powers. This was all unknown to the Necromancer of how four lone people were standing against him.