Three Emperors of Yliaster Part I

Autohor's Note: Hello, Lovelies! 😊💛 Did You miss me? I just figured out I haven't posted a New Chapter in 4 weeks! I am so sorry! I had 11 exams to pass, so I shut myself in and focused on passing those exams, so that I can move on with my Life!

I prepared this Part I of the story for You today, Part II will be published by the end of the Week (in 2 or 3 days), because as You can see, I started working hard on my story again! I am busy between my Art and my Book, but I am not giving up! ^.^

P.S. random sketch for this chapter, because I am too lazy to draw something new

Chapter 33

(following anime episode 108)

Part I

          The army of Ghosts started dominating over the Highway of Neo Domino City, so Jack, Kazama, Bruno and Yusei entered the Highway in order to fight them, but once they entered the duelling lane, Yusei was the one who found himself cornered, surrounded by the army of Ghosts in the middle of the Highway. Even though others were successfully battling against the army, Yusei struggled, because he was outnumbered, but soon the stranger arrived and jumped in to help. It was the same guy that showed him the Accel Synchro, Antinomy. He was the one Yusei knew nothing about, but still felt like he could trust him.

As Yusei and Antinomy kept driving through the Highway and dealing with Ghosts side by side, one of the members of Team New World was following Antinomy, trying to stop him from crashing Ghosts on the Highway and leading him to Yusei, who realised he got unwanted company on his tail. After looking over his shoulder to see what was going on, Yusei's eyes laid on Placido, who started deforming his entire body and combining his lower body parts and his limbs to the D-Wheel he was riding, "He combined with the D-Wheel?!" Yusei muttered in shock and surprise, watching how Placido gained his ultimate, final form!

          "Behold!" The enemy exclaimed proudly, "For this is the form of an evolved D-Wheel!" Placido added, releasing his powers from the D-Wheel in a form of thunder and shooting its ray all over the buildings around the Highway, making Yusei remember the Zero Reverse incident!

"Stop", Yusei mumbled weakly, with his hands shivering in terror at the quick flash of past events, but Placido just kept hitting the city, destroying buildings, breaking windows mercilessly, as the memory of Zero Reverse kept haunting Yusei's thoughts and his mind, making him slowly lose his cool, "STOP!" He cried in pain, screaming at the top of his lungs like his cries were going to make Placido stop his evil intentions. But once he realised he can't do anything by just shouting at his opponent, Yusei hit the pedal and sped up, trying to catch Placido's speed, before he started leaning his entire body to the right, hitting his D-Wheel against Placido's body that was combined to his runner, trying to make his opponent stop with the destruction; desperately pushing Placido to the side; but all Yusei got back in response was just a wicked smirk spread widely around his face, enjoying Yusei's miserable attempt to stop him, "What is your goal? Why are you doing something like this to the city?!"

          "You fool", Placido hissed vehemently, "Getting in my way means defying the will of Yliaster. The will of God!"

"Yliaster?" Yusei muttered into his chin at first, slowly putting two and two together, realising all of his assumptions were true, "I knew it! The ones who used Godwin and the Dark Signers' fates and tried to bring destruction to the world were you!" He furrowed his eyebrows at Placido, pulling away from his combined D-Wheel, hoping to get some answers from his opponent.