Part 20

Rosé: no Jungkook. I am not. (Serious)

Jungkook stood up from his position. He was shocked as well as Jennie.

Jungkook: you are joking right? (Nervously chuckled)
Rosé: no I am not. You might be joking. (Serious)
Jungkook: why would I be joking with you?
Rosé: exactly Jungkook, it's not a thing to make fun of. What even you are thinking? What's wrong with you?
Jungkook: I love you Rosé and I want to be with you forever. Is it wrong?
Rosé: yes it is. Because it will affect my career. I always told you I can sacrifice anything for my career. You know it but still you do all this?
Jungkook: I thought you love me.
Rosé: of course I do Jungkook. But not more than my career. I am sorry but this is the truth.

Jungkook was surprised hearing this things from Rosé. He never expect it.

He took a pause and deep breath.

Jungkook: look (held her hands) we can work this out.
Rosé: (jerked off his hand) how? After marriage my whole career will be ruin. You want me to give up on my career and dreams?
Jungkook: if you don't want to be with me than why you got into this relationship in the first place?
Rosé: yes that was the thing I did wrong. But we can fix things now. I can recorrect my decision.
Jungkook: what are you saying? (Confused)
Rosé: let's break up.

Jungkook was shocked.

Rosé: yes, let's break up. It's better for both of us.
Jungkook: Are you being serious right now? (Teared up)
Rosé: yes. I am breaking up with you Jeon Jungkook.

Rosé left flat without turning back and looking at Jungkook for once.

Tears dropped from Jungkook's eyes. He didn't expect it all. He thought Rosé loves him more than anything. But she loves career more than him.

Jennie couldn't see him in that state. She knows how it feels to be heart broken. She ran to him but he left the apartment.

Jennie: Jungkook!!!

She called but he left already.

Jungkook's POV:
I never thought she would do this to me. What did I do wrong? I loved her with all my heart. Never complained about anything. Understood and stood besides her in every situation.

I did everything for her. I even fought with Jimin hyung for her, who was very close to me. Made Jennie convinced to be my fake girlfriend so does her career didn't fall apart. I want to give up on my career for her. But today she proved that she doesn't love me as much as I do.

I don't know if I could love someone else. She was my first love, my first at everything. How? How she left me without thinking twice?

Jungkook was looking at the ring that he brought for Rosé. He was so heart broken.

Jennie's POV:
It's was 3 hours Jungkook has been  left. I was so much worried for him. I saw his state that time. He was so broken. I was scared, if he took any wrong step. I need to find him. But I didn't know where he could be. I needed someone's help. And I knew who could help me.

Jennie took out her phone and called someone.

In the call

Jennie: hello oppa~
Jimin: hello Jennie...

Jennie started crying. She was very much scared.