1- First encounter.

It's a usual busy day for Zhejiang University. Despite the routine hustle and bustle of campus life, it's calm and quite an atmosphere around it. Well, it's because it's still early for morning classes to be started up.

 Well, it's because it's still early for morning classes to be started up

Xiao Zhan is passed by the corridor to the staff room. He looks energetic and fresh, his smile which adores on his face whenever he greeted someone or to be greeted by the students. He is so popular in this university because of his charming nature and excellent knowledge and intelligence. His students always respect him as the best teacher who was the key factor in their successful life. Xiao Zhan is so friendly and humble with everyone, hardly anyone saw him to lost his composure. He is an introvert person, don't like to mingle in social or chatty groups, he generally spends most of the time in the library and laboratory. His encouragement and motivation can empower to change someone's life, and his intelligence is out of excellence!

He was 28 years old, graduated from Harvard University with many offers to join some of the biggest scientists but he rejected all the opportunities to work for his country

He was 28 years old, graduated from Harvard University with many offers to join some of the biggest scientists but he rejected all the opportunities to work for his country. He has been working with this university for four years now. He believes that if he could help to create the next generation of researchers and scientists, no one wants to join the outer States for further learning.

That's the reason, he is loved by even deans and trustees, they gave him full authorities to select his assistants or even students to be trained under his guidelines.

So, everything is so basic and normal in his life until...

"Hey, Mr Zhan, professor Choi wants you to take his class for today, he had some emergency at his home, could you take it his place? I'll inform the department, "
Miss. Yu yan asked him when he approaches his department for routine paperwork,

Xiao Zhan was surprised by this sudden change but he can't deny anyone so he agreed to take Mr Choi's class for today.

"And one more thing, two new students enrolled in his class from today, they come with the special recommendation of our dean Mr Li wai, could you meet him first before you go for the class?"

"Sure, "

Xiao felt it's weird because it's already the midterm of the year, how can someone join the college when half of the course already completed, and the second semester will start just next month! He shakes his head as it's not his matter to think about,