Transfer Student (Sakane's Pov)

Hi!, I'm Yukio Sakane but you can called me Yuki or Sakane. I live in Tokyo, Japan I don't know what street or city but I really live there and some university there where I go to school in fact I'm in grade 9 of that school, by the way I transfer there.

In my first day of that school I met three boys. The first boy had short violet hair and indigo eyes his name was "Leo". I met him in the classroom and he was so popular. He was also the president of our school, he was so very handsome I think that's why his being so popular and he called me "Yuki". The second boy had eyes shined like stars above the sky and short blonde hair as light as sun his name was "Akira". I met him at the school library where he studied so hard even if we already had internet he always go in that library to read, to studied and to do his homework. He was not that popular but he's CUTE, anyway he was always the top scorer on our board exam each year and he called my "Sakane". The last boy had short light blue hair and blue green eyes his name was "Asano". I met him at the school canteen. He was the class clown in there classroom so that's why he always get in trouble from there teachers. He was the only person who make me laughed in fact he called me "Osaka".

But even if we were at the same school our section were not, me and Leo were in section three (G9-R3), Akira was in section one I mean pilot one (G9-P1) and Asano was in the last section four (G9-R4).

If you want to know what happened to that school while Sakane was not around so Please also read part 2-4.