Costumes| Taehyun

Since it close to halloween (and their new comeback is coming up!)

"Tae, are we going to the Bighit halloween party?" Y/n asked sitting on the counter of the dorm kitchen. Taehyun was making himself lunch while you kept him company in the kitchen.

"Of course we're going, I just haven't chosen a costume yet."  Y/n smiled. "Let's do a couples costume!" Taehyun turned of the stove and plated his food. "A couples costume? What would we be?" Y/n started to think of costume ideas that the couple could do.

"Remember that anime we were watching a couple days ago?" Taehyun swallowed his food and looked up at, Y/n. Which one we watched 3,"  "The Disastrous Life of Saiki K." Taehyun nodded as he ate. "You could be Saiki, and I could be Teruhashi, or the female version of him," Y/n explained her costume idea.

Taehyun shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat. "Any other ideas?" Y/n thought for a quick second before snapping her fingers. "We could be Coraline and Wybie!" He nodded,"That dosent sound to bad, got any others?" Y/n shrugged her shoulders.

"I like the, Saiki idea, all we need is some pink hair spray and some green sweaters and beige pants with some sneakers. And I can learn how to make the little head pieces," Taehyun finished his food and put his dish on the sink and rinsed it out.

Y/n jumped on the counter and hugged him from behind as he washed his dish. "Come on, it'll be fun! We can trift and make it our costume ourselves,"  Taehyun turned off the water and turned around. He hugged, Y/n and laid his head on hers.

"Then we better start putting the costumes together"