𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

(Scorch trials)
Summer:
My friends Lotus, Sonya, Harriet and I are currently on guard duty safeguarding our right arm.

We hear voices coming from the abandoned road and make our way over, I quickly grab my mouth guard and slip it on while pulling the messy braid I had in my hair to the side, then I grab both mine and Lotus's gun and pass hers to her, we then head out with Sonya and Harriet over to the unknown visitors.

We each take our turn shooting at the unknown visitors, then both Lotus and I offer to go up to them.

We gradually and quietly make our way the deserted hill down to the road full of cars where I see two men hiding behind a car, one of them with a grenade in his hand, so I decided to stop him. "Put it down!!" I shout.

The one older man with the grenade turns his head to me when the other put his hands up but keeps his face in the direction of the car.

"Did I stutter?" I say and he slowly settles the grenade down.

"Now, get up!" Lotus calls and they both get up, our guns pointing at the both of them.

"Turn around!" I demand nudging the tip of my gun to the one boy with his back to me.

The one boy finally turns around to reveal and young maybe seventeen eighteen year old boy probably a year older than me with brown hair and what I can see brown eyes, I wondered how he looked decent, in reasonable shape or no rugged up clothes after travelling through the scorch, but I wasn't going to be the one to ask, so I just kept with the plan and brought them to our right hand.

(Death cure)
Lotus:
My friend Summer and I are currently chained in this train run by W.C.K.D, we hear running footsteps on the roof of the train.

I hear Thomas and Newt bickering outside, "hey Newt, can you hurry up?" "don't rush me!" Summer and I chuckle.

We hear gunshots and Thomas conversing with his friends.

The door slams open.

We see Newt and Thomas enter the crate, looking intensely for someone.

I see Summer and Thomas make eye contact, when Newt said, "he's not here. Minho's not here."

"It's too late now. We will come back for him." Thomas sounded disappointed.

They went out the door.

"Everything is going to be ok now guys." They yelled before climbing up on top and banged the crate two loud times on its side.

We then hear Thomas yell, "we're good!" With more loud sounds like footsteps on top.

As soon as Thomas said that I looked over at Summer and raise two eyebrows, she laughed and blushed.

We started to feel like we were floating.

As soon as we got in the air and started moving everyone made an uneasy sound because we were moving so much.

As we eventually landed a man says loud to all of us "you're all safe now!" We all scream of joy.