𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘

Sonya:
The gardeners say that they are growing silk, but there is a lot of girls and little silk.

So we have to decide who is going to get the silk dresses and who is going to get leaf dresses.

They say that the most they can have is seven girls and we have to wait and see who they pick.

But for now, we have to work on our accessories while they choose.

Us girl have decided everything about our outfits, but the hard part is making them.

We go out and gather flowers and leaves to make each others flower crowns.

We also steal string from the gardening tools.

We colour coronate they flower crowns and dresses to match.

"So do any of you girls have dates yet?" I ask everyone.

Everyone stays silent except for Brenda.

"Yes actually, I'm going with Gally, did you know we're dating?"

"Oh really? So it finalized." I say in reply.

"I think I'm in love with him." She confesses.

"Uh no you don't, the eyebrow kid?" Iask.

"Come on, you guys gotta be supportive!"

"But you don't what your kids to have those eyebrows do you?" Summer asks.

"Maybe I do, do you have a problem with that?" She says with a smirk on her face.

We all just backed off at that point.

Summers dress was blue and white, Lotus' is green and white, Harriet's is red, pink and white and Brenda's is yellow and white.

As we all finish our crowns we walk out of the hut wearing them around camp, like we were so proud of our creations.

"Nice crowns ladies!" Gally says.

George tells us to come to the bleacher hall again because they have decided who gets the seven silk dresses.

First off they say Charlotte, Brit, then there was a long pause. "

"Brenda, Harriet, Sonya, Summer and Lotus. Sorry other girls you will look just as pretty."

Lotus:
I sit down to eat lunch at my table by myself, it was very boring having to wait for Summer.

When I see Minho drop in and sit across from me with his lunch tray.

But I see Summer in the distance coming straight for my table, then when Minho sits down she swerves to sit with Thomas.

Dang you Summer.

"Nice flower crown." Minho says to me.

"Thanks, we all made it for the dance..."

I didn't realize it but I think I just went on and on about the dance, but as soon as I finished talking to eat some food Minho asks me something.

"So, do you have a date to the dance yet?"

"Is this your way of asking me?" I ask with a smirk.

"I-I guess so." He studders.

"Ok well it's a date!" I announce.

"Uh ok!" He says in reply.

I look over Minho's shoulder to see what Summer is going when all I see is her grab Thomas's arm as he walks away and him push her off.

Him looking mad, and her confused.

Then Summer awkwardly walks away into the camp.

"Uh Minho I gotta go, I'll see you later."

As I get up and leave he has a confused look on his face too.

Now everybody is confused.

Summer:
It's currently lunch and Lotus and I make our way over to the pick nick tables where Lotus automatically sits beside Minho.

I just kinda stand there for a second before sitting beside Thomas, the only other one there.

"Hey Tom!" I say.

"That's ok if I call you that right?" I say looking at his somewhat surprised, but also kinda angry face.

"Stop" he says.

"Wha-" I start to say before I get cut off.

"Just stop" He says while getting up.

"Wait, what I'd do?" I ask gripping onto his arm to stop him, but he doesn't answer and just pulls his arm out of my grip and storms out of the lunch room.

I look over at Lotus who's already looking at me as I just stand there in shock and then make my way out of the room.

I couldn't believe what had happened.

What did I do? What I say? I just said Tom, what was so bad with Tom?

But I stopped myself from thinking of those thoughts anymore, because if I did, I would make myself more hurt then I already was.

Thomas:
All us boys are making our suits, all the usual stuff you do to get ready.

"What are those flower things called on their wrists?" Gally asks.

"Uh I think there called corsages." I say in reply.

"Oh yeah right! How do you make one of them?" He asks.

"I don't know Gally, flowers and string! Your a big boy figure it out yourself!" I say with harsh tone while still trying to hide my anger.

"Geez, calm down mom!"

I can't take him anymore, I'm so close to punching him in the face.

"Gally just leave to go find your stupid flowers, and take the rest with you!" I request.

As they leave I throw a string wheel on the ground, and keep on working on my suit.