twelve*

I see the three of them enter the common room. "I'm so sorry." I ran and hugged Hermione.

"No, it's okay. It's nobody fault."

"I warned Draco to not talk to any of you." I told them.

"You didn't have too, I guess you hate him more then we hate him." Harry joked.

"I guess, I wonder why who wrote those words. The Chamber of Secrets, it said." I wondered.

"I don't know, we have to research about it." Hermione thought.

"Not tonight though, I'm going to bed." I yawned.

"Wait." Harry caught the door from closing all the way.

"Whats up?" I ask covering myself with my sheets.

"Thanks for trying to stand up for us." He smiled.

"No problem." I smiled back, he waved and turned off my lights.

The crowd cheers and roars, there was a game of quidditch, Slytherin against Gryffindor. "Go Harry!" I was cheering for him as he was chasing a Slytherin with the ball.

I could see Draco talking to Harry, and then both of them start catching up to the snitch. They fly down under the fields, soon enough Draco came to the surface and did clutched his stomach in pain for almost doing a split in the air. I look back at Harry who had the small fold ball in his hands. "Gryffindor wins!" The girl said talking into the speaker.

I run down the metal bleachers running up to Harry who was already off the field into a hug.

"Congrats." I whispered in his ear.

"Thanks." I let go and I see a flush of pink on his face.

"Are you okay?" I laughed.

"Oh yeah, just cold." He turned away.

"Got it, see you later." I smiled and waved, and he did the same.

"You Gryffindors disgust me." I heard behind me, I look and I see Draco.

"Then don't look at us." I say walking up to him, he stares me down for a couple seconds.

"Oh what did the Blood-Traitor say?" Draco and his goons started laughing. I roll my eyes and walk away nudging his shoulder.

The next day...

"Theres been five new attacks." Harry sighed handing me 'The Daily Prophet'.
"Potter." Magonagol walked up to Harry and I.

"There's something you would like to see, I'll find Ron." She said leading us to the hospital wing. "Now you might be a bit shocked-"

I saw Hermione laying on the bed. "Hermione!" I ran over to her and touched her hand.

"Cold as ice." I look at Harry.

"I'm here!" Ron spoke, his smile dropped as he saw Harry.

"I have to go." I get up and walk out.

I run into someone, dropping one of my rings I was messing with. I looked up and saw Draco.

"Can't get enough of me?" He joked.

"Shut it." I spat looking for my ring.

"Looking for something?" I glance back at him.

"Hand it over." I get up from my knees and hold out my hand.

"I have nothing." He opened his palms and showed me his pockets.

"My ring." I sighed, he looks on the ground and picks a small jewel.

"Is this-" I look at it, a part of my ring that I couldn't find. The ring my grandpa gave me a day before he died.

"Is that it?" He walks over to the dull ring, the diamond shattered in half and all the gems on the sides coming off. It was scratched by the concrete floor, I didn't know it would have done that much damage, and that ring was expensive.

My hands shook as I grabbed it out of his hands, he looks into my eyes. "Why was that important?" I look at Draco then back at the ring, I couldn't believe I'm going to tell Draco this.

"Two years ago, my grandfather gave it to me before he died." I didn't want to tell him we didn't have lots of money during that summer even though I was a pureblood.
i
"Oh." It was awkward silence.

"It was the best gift I've gotten for years. I do get good gifts but even at the most rough times, he got it for me." I give a small smirk that lasted a couple seconds.

He looked down at his shoes then back at me, "It's getting dark." I say slowly speed walking away.

"Hey, sis." Ginny stared at me.

"What happened?" I sit down next to her and showed her.

"I'm sorry." She hugged me.

"I'm too tired." I sighed walking to my dorm.