thirty three

I meet all my friends in the Great Hall. "Why are you covered in blood?" I asked sitting down. "Malfoy broke my nose." I look over and see him talking to Crabbe and Goyle. "Harry, he's been acting weird." I whispered. "Do you think I'm right?" He asked. I shrugged and picked at my food.

"Don't worry Fiona, he can't possibly be one." Hermione pat my back. I look back at Draco and he looked sad, or broken. "I need air." I quickly run out of the Great Hall and wonder the hallways. Cho approached me. "Hey." She waved. "Hey." I replied. "How are you?" I look at her, "why is everyone asking me that?" I walk away fixing up my tie. "Are you okay? I saw you leave the Great Hall." Draco held out his arms.

"No, are you okay?!" I step away, he cocked an eyebrow and then looked down. "Didn't I tell you that you can tell me anything?" My voice gets louder and he stayed quiet. "I saw what you looked like in the Great Hall, it's okay to feel sad." I walk up closer to him. "Please, if you have something to say, say it." I slid my fingers in his palms. "Come on let's talk in my dorm." He slowly walks with me there and he sits on my bed.

I slowly got next to him. "Draco.." I lift up his chin slowly, he grabs my waist and pulls me into a hug. "I know." His voice was shaking. I slowly played with his hair, I wonder if his problems were worst then mine. "Please stay safe." I whispered. "I'm sorry we aren't allowed to show anything, to public. My father-" I cut him off, "I know, stop talking." We both laid down and he put his head on my stomach, and then we fell fast asleep.

"Sorry I'm late Professor Slughorn!" I say racing in. "I woke up late." Everyone stared at me weirdly.

"We were talking about Amortentia and liquid luck." Hermione whispered. "Now if you make the potion "Living Dead" one of you will be keeping this." He holds up the small tube of liquid luck. We all start reading our books and brew the potion. Harry was the first one to be done and guess what, he got the liquid luck.

I find Harry, Ron and Hermione getting butterbeers. I walk into the small place and sit next to Harry. Hermione clears her throat and looks at her butterbeer.

"Is there a problem? I can leave-" Harry cuts me off. "Its fine." I slowly nod and look at Hermione. "Did Malfoy tell you anything?" I look at her confused. I totally forgot we live in the same dorm. "Nothing, but he's like that. I think he has trust issues." I whispered. "Well last night didn't look like it." I gulped. Ron and Harry look at me. "What? He looked sad so he came over to me." I shrugged. "You know something." Harry assumed.

"There's nothing I have to tell!" My voice gets louder and I cross my arms.

It was Ron's game for quidditch, I chose to skip it. He was my brother and all, but I just didn't want to see them right now.

I sit in my room throwing a ball in the air then catching it. "Wait a second." I quickly run to my calendar. "Slughorn's Christmas party! It's today in two hours!" I quickly go to Ginny's room and grab a dress, I left her a note saying I took it and quickly went into my dorm to change. I put on a red short dress, it was strapless and had a tight fit. I put on some silver sandals and curled my hair. Was I too overdressed? I think so, but oh well.

I walk down a hallway to the room slowly. I heard some slow music in the room and lots of talking. "You can definitely look good when you want to." I turn around and Draco was sitting behind a big pillar where nobody could see him.

"Oh really." I walk towards him. "What are you doing back there?" I asked, "just looking outside and watching people pass by." His grey eyes shimmered when he looked at me. "Where are you going? Better not be a date." He has a small smile. "Slughorn's party, why don't you come?" I look back at the door. "Maybe later I'll come to your dorm." He winked at me, I smiled and entered the room.