twenty five

I go up to the astronomy tower and see Draco already there, I sit far away from him. "Going with anyone to the dance?" He stayed silent, someone probably asked him already. "Oh, nice." I put my legs close to my chest for warmth. "What about you?" He asked slowly, I shake my head. "Didn't Potter ask you?" I shake my head again. "I'm not going." I sighed looking up. "Why not? It's a one time experience. Your only in forth tear once." He questioned, I sighed again. "Come here." He motioned me to come sit next to him and I did. He held me close keeping me warm. "Your cold as ice." He touched my forehead. "It is pretty cold since it's snowing." I whispered, he nods.

"Come on, you seem tired. Nobody is out right now so I can walk you to your dorm." We helps me up and carries me to my dorm room. "Goodnight." He kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Night." I close my door and see Hermione laying there.

"You didn't ask him?" She asked sitting up. "No." I plopped on to my bed and fell asleep instantly.

"Wake up! Yule Ball day!" Ginny and Hermione woke me up. "I told you I'm not going." I pull the covers over my head. "Oh yes you are!" They pull me out of bed and look through my closet. "Woah your serious, you have no dresses." Ginny joked looking at me. I shrugged and sat on a chair. "I bet I have something, keep an eye on her Hermione." Ginny leaves the room. "I'm going to shower." I yawned going to the bathroom.

After I finished my shower, I found a big maroon and white dress, it had some gold in it and was perfect. It had ruffles on the top and was small straps, the top part was made with silk. "Where'd you find this?" I ask admiring the dress. "That's a secret I'll never tell! Now go try it on!" I had a big smile on my face and I run to the bathroom to try the dress on.

Ginny helped me zip it up, it fit perfectly and they brought me gold high heels to wear with this. I admired myself in the mirror. "It's beautiful." I do a small spin and laugh, the dress brought out my curves and my eyes more. "What are you waiting for? Go put on your dresses!" I laughed, they both smile and leave the bathroom to put on their dresses.

Hermione wore a pink and purple dress, it fit her perfectly and everything about her matches the dress. Ginny wore a pink and mint green dress, it brought out what kind of person she was and it fit her so well. "We look great." I say looking at ourselves in the mirror. "I wonder what Neville would say." Ginny fixed up the top of her dress. "Fiona, let Harry dance with you for the first dance." Hermione smiled.

"I don't know-" she cuts me off, "if Draco is going with someone else you can show off." She cocked an eyebrow. "And you have no date." Ginny adds. "But we are only friends!-" Ginny cuts me off, "Great thanks for agreeing!" She laughed, Hermione laughed too. "Now are we going to do our hair or not?" I ask.

Hermione puts her hair in a bun and it had her first two hairs in the front curled. Ginny put hers slid back, she said she wanted to go casual with the hair. Hermione curled all my hair which made it look bigger and put some clips in it. "Well, I should start heading there. Hermione and Fiona stay here because you got to make an entrance." She waved at us and left. I look around my room to see if I could add anything, I see something shine against the sunset orange light. My ring shined, I admired it into the sun. I slowly grab it off my dresser and slowly slip it on my finger.

Hermione ran up to me and gave me some lip gloss and mascara. I went to the bathroom and put them on, it made me have so much more detail.

"I'm having a chocolate frog before I go." I laughed grabbing one. "Okay, but be quick." She sat down and put her on her silver shoes. What would Draco think?