forty

I got a letter from Neville for Luna and I to go to Hogwarts inside a room. "Luna, how will we get there?" I asked. "Grab my arm." She teleports us into the room, and I see all my friends. "Guys!" I hugged everyone I know. Neville walks in through a passage way. "I got a surprise." Neville reveals Harry, Hermione and Ron. Everyone gets up and claps, so do I. "There's something here in the castle and it will help us defeat you-know who." I hear a rumble and Ginny walks out.

"Harry." She runs up to him and gives him a hug. "What is it Ginny?" I asked. "Snape knows." I look at Harry.

We disguise ourselves back into our robes and look like regular students. I stand next to Harry. "Now if any of you know where Mr. Potter is step up now." We were all behind the Great Hall dot waiting for the cue. I hear Harry's voice. "Go." The doors open and our whole group step out. "How dare you stand were he stood, tell them how you did it. Tell them how you looked him in the eye and killed him. Harry's voice went weak.

Snape pulls out his wand and all the other students step away, Professor Magonagol steps beside Harry and starts shooting spells at Snape. Then Snape flees the Great Hall through the window. Magonagol turns on all the fire and everyone cheers, I hug Ginny. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there with you." She whispered. "It's better you weren't." I joked.

Everything suddenly went back and Voldemort's voice echoed through the room. "Give me Harry Potter. You have one hour." He spoke creepily. "Someone grab him!" Pansy pointed to Harry. Ginny steps in front of him, I went up then slowly more people started gathering around him. "Mr. Filtch, why don't you lead all Slytherin house to the dungeons." Everyone starts cheering and they leave the room. Draco..

"Draco." I look at the Slytherins and he wasn't with them.

Everyone started running everywhere and finding safety, I look around pushing through everyone. "Draco?!" I yelled. I couldn't find a platinum blond boy with grey eyes. Magonagol puts a huge protective spell on Hogwarts, and death eaters already started shouting at it. Nobody was in the hallways anymore. "Draco?" I looked high and low once again and he was nowhere to be found. "Fiona you need to go!" Ginny pushed me.

"I'm going to find Draco!" I yelled, "You can't! It's too dangerous he's a death eater!" I look outside the window. "He told me he would see me again." Ginny hugs me tightly as I cry on her shoulder.

"Fiona run!" Students start filling up the stairs, death eaters run in and start shooting spells. "I'll be safe alright? If I die, tell everyone it was for them." I run out of Ginnys arm. "Fiona! No!" I ignore her and keep running down the stairs and into an empty hallway. "Expelliarmus!" A death eater yelled. "Reducto!" I shot him all the way to the wall, and he passed out.

I look outside and around me. A blond boy comes out with his two goons, I kind of missed Crabbe and Goyle. I breath heavily, "Keep going." Draco told Crabbe and Goyle. Draco and I walk up to each other. "Draco.." I whispered. His lips immediately smashed into mine. "Please don't die, not for me, not for anyone else." He spoke lifting up my chin. "I love you, remember that." I whispered, he kisses me one more time. "Go!" He yelled, I ran out of his arms.

I see Harry run into the Room Of Requirement. "Run further." Draco ran up to the room Harry is in. I run and numb into Ron. "Can you guys-" he helped me up. "Wheres Harry?" Hermione asked, I pointed to the door. "Stay here until you hear someone scream, then you can come in." I nod and stay out front. A death eater come up to me, it was the one that was holding Hermione at the Malfoy Manner.

"Stupefy!" He slipped and fell on his back. I hear Ron scream bloody murder. "Of course." I grab the nearest broomstick and ride in. "Guys!" They look up at me. "Behind you!" Harry yelled, I look and see a big snake of fire coming towards me. I put a protective spell on us. "Grab a broom and come on!" I demanded.

"Your so mean." Ron complained, "I'm trying to not let you die?" I say sarcastically. We zoom out with our brooms. I see Crabbe and Draco hanging from a pile of stuff. I pause and look at them, "go without me. I'm not letting my boyfriend die!" Ron shakes his head and gets next to me. "We are siblings and we will die siblings." I look at him and smile. "You get Crabbe, he's too heavy for me." I joked riding my broomstick. "Get on fast!" I help Draco onto my broom and he grabs into my waist.

"Don't flatter yourself, Malfoy." He let out a chuckle. "You came back to save me." I look at him and nod. "Look in front of you not at me." Once we flew out the door we fell to the ground. "The necklace!" Hermione yelled, Harry smashed it with a basilisk fang. I gasp for air, and look at Draco. "So how did I do?" He rolls his eyes. "Two hundred out of ten." He gives me a small kiss and leaves. "That's what you've been waiting for?" I give Ron a look. "You wouldn't get it." I rolled my eyes.